1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xPRETTYNOTHINGS

Jun 7, 2008

1. If I have made a transaction with you, please leave me feedback and I will do the same for you ^_^

I have an 100% positive feedback on ebay [username francis3218 ]

Thank-you :D

2. XPRETTYNOTHINGS bought an MSD kimono from me, and the transaction was smooth as silk. :) Paid fast, great communication, lovely and patient person, notification upon delivery, what more could a person ask for in a buyer? -^^- Highly recommended.

3. XPRETTYNOTHINGS bought a MSD Chinese dress from me, Very nice buyer, Great communication AND fast action. I highly recommend~!!

4. Sold a pair of Amime trousers to XPRETTYNOTHINGS, great communication and super fast payment~ Would deal with again anytime!

Thanks!

-Evie

5. I bought from xPRETTYNOTHINGS a key and lock pendant necklace for my MSD doll, and I couldn't be happier with my whole experience. PrettyNothings was prompt in responding to my PM's, and prompt to get my purchase in the mail. The transaction was complete - from the time I ordered the necklace to when she put the necklace in the mail - within 2 days, which to me is very impressive. The actual delivery time was only a week and a half, from Australia to Virginia, USA. xPrettyNothings was very polite, very professional, very honest, and very precise in making sure I got what I thought I was ordering. The necklace I bought is also so unique, so interesting, I am very pleased with it. I would definately buy from her again.

6. xPRETTYNOTHINGS bought a toy figure from me. Payment was fast and communication was great, an absolutely wonderful experience. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks! <3

7. I bought an MSD sized wig from xPRETTYNOTHINGS,and item was packed well and sent out promptly. :) A very smooth transaction~ Her communication was excellent.

8. xPRETTYNOTHINGS purchased a MSD size fur wig from me. Communication was great and payment was quick! Very nice transaction!

9. XPRETTYNOTHINGS commisioned a belt from me. It was a wonderful transaction, great communication, prompt payment, and I would very happily repeat business with her.
      Thanks a bunch dear!

10. I did a trade with xPRETTYNOTHINGSx.
      Communiction was great and she's very kind. Traded items look great and were shipped pretty fast.
      Would do business with her again :D

11. xPRETTYNOTHINGSx bought an MSD fur wig from me and she was fast with payment and really kind! Would def. do business with her again ^^

12. We did a trade: I gave her a MSD-sized belt and she gave me a hand basket. She kept up great communication and was friendly the whole time. Thanks so much!

13. xPRETTYNOTHINGS bought me a YoSD Volks Hina Ichigo with a lawaway.

Payments were sent as we have agreed at the begining. Communication was excellent!

Thank you for this transaction!

:)

14. xprettynothings bought some jelly bracelets from me - paid swiftly, thanks! :D

15. Recently completed a trade with xPrettynothings. We had kinda of a weird trade too dolly things for nondolly things (timtams!!! yum!), and xPrettynothings was more then willing to work with me on it. Great and quick communication. Shipped when promised. Items were perfect! Would deal with again. :)

16. xPRETTYNOTHINGS bought some clothes from me and was sincere and payment was prompt. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

17. Pretty pucrchased a wig from me, and paid very quickly, was polite and I would deal with again. Perfect transaction, thank you!! <333