1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xredderz~!

Jun 21, 2006

1. Please post your feedback for any transactions you have had with me here! Thank you~! ^_^

2. I sold xredderz a hat last month, she was a pleasure to deal with! :D Thanks again!

3. I sold xredderz a modded chiwoo head.
      She was a great pleasure to deal with.. =]

4. I sold her an outfit and a violin, she was very kind and had a lot of patience when I forgot to send a part of the outfit. The payment came very fast.
      Glad to meet you!! Thanks for all!!

5. Fast payment (faster than agreed!) - A pleasure to deal with - for a Luts boy body.

6. I sold her a fur wig, and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Payment was fast and she was very kind in PMs.

7. I sold xredderz Danbi head, she was very nice to deal with
      Thank you ^________^

8. I did some comission work for xredderz, and she payed me promptly! I will sew for her again!

9. Sold hugo head to her. Excellent and hyper-smooth transaction. Lightning fast payment, in a blink! Prompt replies, friendly, unfussy and reliable! Thanks so much ^O^

10. Great buyer--I'm sending off a pair of LeekeWorld glasses to her today! Wonderful communication, prompt payment, and very pleasant to deal with. :daisy

11. I sold her a straightjacket a while back, everything went swimmingly. :)

12. Lovely buyer, fast payment, great communication. Thankyou :)

13. Wonderful seller! Bought a pair of pants from her for my new boy... and they arrived on the same day he did! I couldn't ask for any better!!!

Thanks, luv!

14. I bought a wig for xredderz, and she measured it for me to make sure it would fit on my boy's head. <3 She shipped quickly, too! Thanks! ^___^

15. Sold a wig to xredderzx; very friendly, good communication, fast payment. ^_^ Excellent experience overall. Thank you so much!! :D

16. sold some acrylic eyes to Xredderz and was nothing but a smooth transaction. Great communication, fast pay, perfect buyer ^_^

17. Thank you guys for all your lovely feedback! ^_^

18. Wonderful A+++++++ Buyer ^_^ I sold a wig to her, and she was very patient, polite and friendly!!! She also sent payment very quickly! I HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you xredders for being so pleasant! *hugs*

19. i just recently sold her an item and she was excellent to deal with! I would do buisness with her again anyday!!

20. I sold xredderz my Heath and it was *The PERFECT* transaction!!! Payment came &#252;ber fast and she is the nicest gal evah!

I'm really happy that she's the one to get my Heath!