1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xstrikexaxpose

Dec 30, 2007

1. If you've bought/sold anything from me, this is my feedback thread!

2. xstrikexaxpose bought a wig from me and the transaction went smooth, lovely buyer ^^, would deal with again.
    3. xstrikexaxpose comissioned me to do a faceup on her adorable Kirill, Ayashii. She was very sweet, I would recommend her to anyone. :)
    4. xstrikexaxpose bought shirts from me and was uber efficient with payment. Sincere and lovely to deal with, thank you!
    5. xstrikexaxpose commissioned some MSD Skinny jeans from me.

She was very lovely to deal with and was extremely paitent throughout the transaction when there was delays. A class A buyer, friendly and paid promptly, highly recommended.
    6. I bought some MSD shoes from xstrikexaxpose. She was very friendly to work with, and the shoes came quickly and extremely well-packaged. Communication was great as well. A wonderful transaction, thanks!
    7. I recently bought some MSD shoes from xstrikexaxpose. She was very friendly, very helpful, and even helped me start a feedback thread! Very, very nice seller. I will most definitely buy from again!

Thanks for a smooth transaction! The shoes worked out great. :)
    8. I bought a DOD set of Clothes from xstrikexaxpose she was very nice and easy to work with. Thank you very much.
    9. I bought a DOC Doll from Xstrikexaxpose and she was extremely nice, communicated often and made sure I was a happy customer. Thanks!
    10. Bought a Fairyland doll from xstrikexaxpose through a very quick and easy transaction.
      Great communication and very sweet gal.
    11. i bought an msd t-shirt from xstrikexaxpose and the communication was great. the item came in wonderful condition and i couldn't be happier with it. thanks so much :]
    12. I bought a wig from xstrikexaxpose and the packaging was ingenious! Her communication was also great <3