1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xx8bloodlust8xX

Jul 6, 2010

1. here is my feedback thread :)

2. Xx8bloodlust8xX joined by split for a Soom Io. She made her payments very promptly and was an overall joy to work with. I would recommend her very highly to others, and I would love to have her join one of my splits again in the future. Thanks, Xx8bloodlust8xX!

3. Positive! - I purchased a Tan Narin on layaway plan from Xx8bloodlust8xX! Seller was a pleasure to deal with! Very great with communication and always happy to answer questions and keep me informed! I would absolutely buy from this seller again and recommend to others!

4. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Xx8bloodlust8xX bought a Mohair wig from me. Payment was sent promptly. She was friendly, and had great communication throughout the transaction, even letting me know when it arrived! I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

5. Positive!
      Xx8bloodlust8xX was a part of my Epidos split for a wig and she was perfect to work with.
      Fast with payments, quick with responses and just very laid back and easy.
      I would recommend anyone to let her join your splits!

6. Xx8bloodlust8xX purchased a Nobility Doll Fenris head from me and a Dollzone Brant head. Her communication is excellent, she paid promptly and was just a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.

7. Xx8bloodlust8xX purchased a DZ Body from me. Once again, she was a delight to do business with, paid fast, and was understanding when I was ill and shipping was delayed. Highly recommended.