1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for XxC.c.Xx

Dec 22, 2010

1. Hey if I've ever done a transaction with you please leave feedback below :]

2. I sold a DIM Flowne to XxC.cXx~ She was a wonderful buyer, with perfect communication and lots of patience. A+ buyer

3. I sold two custom hoodies to XxC.c.xX and she was just great to work with! She answered all my questions quickly and informed me when the hoodies arrived! Thanks again!

4. I've sold a wig to XxC.cXx and the user was pleasant to work with. :) The transaction was quick, the buyer quick to repond and very cordial.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

5. I've sold a Luts Pine limited to XxC.c.Xx . She did a 2 months layaway with 3 payments and paid on the exact dates she said she would. She was really nice to talk to and the communication was great.
      She even sent me a picture of the girl when she arrived to her place, I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! ^^

6. I sold an outfit to XxC.c.Xx and everything was just lovely! Communication was pleasant and timely, payment was fast and everything went off without a hitch. I highly recommend this buyer!