1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xxcyanidelollipopxx

Dec 22, 2008

1. Please let me know how your trading experience went!
      ^.^

2. xxcyanidelollipopxx purchased two doll heads from me. The transaction went smoothly and she had great communication! I would gladly work with her again!

3. Sold some stuff to xxcyanidelollipopxx :3 Quick response and prompt payment! :D Would love to do transaction with her again x3 <3

4. +1 for a great buyer!
      paid quickly and was a joy to have a transaction with.
      will sell to again in the future:)

5. xxcyanidelollipopxx bought some rement things from me and she was great to deal with, paid fast and friendly. Thankyou ^_^

6. I bought a Fdoll MSD sized body from xxcyanidelollopopxx and everything went smootly. I was informed of every important detail and the body was shipped quickly and well packaged. Thank you!

7. xxcyanidelollipopxx bought a pair of eyes from me. Transaction was great. Paid quickly and communicated well. Thanks!!

8. xxcyanidelollipopxx bought a macbook prop from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one like it! :)