1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xXDarkNekoXx

May 20, 2008

1. If you have bought anything from me or sold anything to me please leave me some feedback! :)

2. xXDarkNekoXx bought some pants and shoes from me and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Quick payment, good responses, all around awesome. :D

3. She also bought a wig from me and was, again, a wonderful buyer. <3 Thank you!

4. DarkNeko bought a shirt from me. I held it for her for a week, she kept up good contact and paid promptly, would def do buisness with again! :)

5. DarkNeko also bought a shirt from me and paid promptly!

great buyer , would love to do business with her again!
      XD

6. I recently sold a shirt to DarkNeko and she was wonderful to deal with! ^_^ Fast responses and payments, I would gladly deal with her again! <33 :)

7. xXDarkNekoXx, purchased a wig from me, paid in a timely manner was great to communicate with.. would do business with again!

8. xXDarkNekoXx bought a luts wig from me,payed quickly and let me know when it got there,great communication,lovely transaction,thank you :cheer