1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xxpo0k13x

Jan 26, 2009

1. I've bought a couple of stuff on here already
      but just started my feedback thread today :sweat
      So please leave your feedback here
      I also have feedback on ebay
      Just look under the same name
      'xxpo0k13x'

Thanks!:D

2. xxpo0k13x bought my MSD Cherry Doll Skull set with shorts for her MSD boy. She was great about paying in a timely manner and let me know when item arrived.

3. xxpo0k13x bought a T-shirt from me.
      She is very friendly and payed instantly.
      I`m very happy to communicate with her(≧ω≦)/
      Thanks very much again and wish that you and your boy will like the clothes(≧ω≦)/

4. I bought a two tone wig from xxpo0k13x. Very nice, fast communication, fast shipping. Wig was packed very securely! Overall great transaction, would definitely deal with again! Thank you so much! n_n

5. I sold a MSD black fur wig to xxpook. Great communication and quick payment. :) Thanks again. <3

6. xxpo0k13x bought an outfit from me. She paid very quickly, and kept great communication. overall a great and smooth transaction.thank you again.x.

7. Great transaction with xxpor0k13x who purchased a hat from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent transaction. Thanks!

8. i had a really great wig commission with xxpo013x..
      the communication was excellent as well as the payment being on time
      thank u again

9. xxpo0k13x purchased my OM Eun-Ryoung and was a great buyer! She completed her layaway super fast and was always friendly in communications! She even pm'd me to let me know the doll arrived safely ^_^ Thank you so much!

10. I did a face-up for xxpo0k13x. She was very very nice, and payed promptly~~ I very much enjoyed doing a face-up for her ^ ^ everything went smooth, and went well! I'd recommend her to anyone : )

11. I sold some clothes to xxpo0k13x .send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

12. xxpo0k13x participated in my recent Fairyland GO, and everything went flawlessly. She paid all invoices promptly, and had excellent communication throughout...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

13. Sold some items to xxpo0k13x.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

14. xxpo0k13x >>Great buyer~ Pays fast, communicates well~ Thumbs up~

Thanks alot ~

15. xxpo0k13x participated in my Crobidoll group order. Great to work with, friendly communication and quick payments.

16. xxpo0k13x placed a Sato FCS order through me. The transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish, she was polite and friendly in all our communications and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

17. xxpo0k13x purchased a clothing item from me & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & maintained friendly communication throughout. Thank you xxpo0k13x for such an effortless transaction :)

18. xxpo0k13x ordered another wig from our shop~ it is always a pleasure to work with xxpo0k13x~
      Fast payment, easy communication as always! Come back anytime girl~ ^_^

19. i purchased a pair of Zouks from xxpo0k13x. it was a great transaction with speedy shipping. i'd buy from her again!

20. I sold two SD dresses to xxpo0k13x and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and kept in good communication. Overall a lovely transaction.