1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Xyria

Aug 2, 2007

1. Hello there ^w^ Since I've had a few transactions from people on DoA, I suppose it's time to start a feedback thread!

So, please leave feedback if you've dealt with me :) Thank you <3

2. Xyria bought 2 MSD sized fun-fur wigs from me - Very nice transaction, communicative buyer, fast payer.

Thank you very much! :) :) :)

3. So sorry it took me so long to comment. ^_^;;

Xyria bought a Feliean from me. She was a dream customer, warm and polite -- I was happy to see the lovely girl was going to a wonderful home. ^_^

Would heartily recommend! :D

4. I purchased a DZ Felian from Xyria. The transaction went very well, and the package was very well protected. Communication was great, and she shipped very quickly. I would highly recommend this seller!

5. Xyria bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

6. Xyria bought my unoa lusis on layaway : )

She was a doll to work with and paid very fast!! She finished the layaway earlier than expected and the whole thing was just smooth as pie!

Thank you Xyria! I'd happily deal with you again <3

7. I bought an Unoa Lusis from Xyria on a month layaway. Communication was good and very sweet. I accidentally paid a little too much with my last payment, and she was very kind about sending the extra back. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Xyria again. Thank you very much! ^^

8. Xyria bought a pair of eyes from me. She was a pleasure to do business with, highly recommended! Thank you :)