1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for xyzKitty

Nov 13, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions involving xyzKitty. Thanks for your time and your responses! :)

2. xyzKitty participated in my Iplehouse GO. Great, clear communication. She paid quickly and was overall super nice. I would absolutely do business with her again.

Thanks for a great experience!

♥!

3. xyzKitty was in my FMD GO and was a joy to have! Prompt payer and put up with me very well, lol! Thank you! :aheartbea

4. @xyzKitty purchased an XM doll Venus head from me and was a pleasure to work with! Communication was always friendly, payment was fast and I was even informed that the package arrived safely. Thank you so much! I'd be happy to do more business in the future!

5. xyzKitty bought a wig from me, and it was a great transaction. Friendly communication, fast payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd gladly do business with them again :) Thank you! <3