1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yaezaki :o

Feb 8, 2008

1. Hello and welcome to my feedback thread~

2. I sold a SOOM Asil to her. She is a pleasure to do business with. Very kind and communicative. I'm so glad you're happy with her. Thanks a lot!! :D

3. Excellent transaction with Yaezaki. She purchased a couple of outfits from me, paid quickly, communicated through out the entire transaction and let me know the outfits had arrived safely. Very smooth, perfect transaction.

4. What a darling little gal Yaezaki is! We had a lovely time visiting as we waited for TWO sets of customs to finish playing with her package. Payment was made in exactly the manner she said, and everything went beautifully. I highly recommend business transactions or any other time you have the pleasure of visiting with Yaezaki! Such a sweetie! Thanks so much!

5. I just sold a body to Yaezaki. A great transaction! Good comminction, swift payment, a real pleasure to work with!

Thank you very much!

6. Again, I have had the pleasure of selling one of my favorite heads to Yaezaki. Communication is so much fun with her, and payment is always made exactly as she says it will be. The head traveled well to Canada, and Yaezaki emailed as soon as it arrived. She is such a delight! It'd sure be fun to live close enough to join her in a dolly-play time. :D