1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yaisha

May 27, 2009

1. Hi! Hopefully I'll be doing some buying and selling soon. :aheartbea

2. I sold a wig to Yaisha, she was very nice to deal with, and communication was good. And she was very understanding when I had some PayPal trouble (it was my own mistake) and thankfully everything got straightened out real quick and the wig arrived safely!

Thank you, Yaisha!

3. I sold a dress to Yaisha; an impeccable buyer :)

4. Yaisha participated in my Leekeworld GO. Great communication & quick payments. Thank you again!

5. Yaisha commissioned me for a face-up. She was very kind, replied promptly, and had great and clear communication~! I would recommend her to anyone :3

6. Yaisha was a participant in my Happy Camille GO, was a perfect transaction, fast payment and patient with the long wait from HC!! Thank you so much!!! :)

7. I bought a Volks SD/SD13 Pink Maiden Kimono Dress Set from Yaisha and it was a wonderful experience from the very beggining ^^, so fast and nice answering every of my messages and it even faster when sending the dress to me very well packaged and protected. I have no doubt that i would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for this delightful experience !!