1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yeast

Jun 2, 2008

1. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Yeast.
      Very fiendly communication and quick shipping, everything perfect!
      Thank you so much!!

2. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to yeast. She was very quick to respond to my PMs and pay. This is a great buyer!
      Thank you for a smooth transaction. It was a pleasure.

3. I bought a WS Migidoll Ryu head from yeast, and she was quick about getting back to me as well as shipping the head. It went perfectly!

4. I recently bought a WS Karon head from Yeast. Yeast was originally selling NS but I didn't see that until we exchanged a few PMs. Yeast was kind enough to offer me the WS when I mentioned I had misread the listing, then quickly and carefully packed and shipped the head to me. A wonderful transaction :daisy from a very helpful seller!

5. I bought an Kill-u 2nd WS head and I'm really pleased with the head and shipping! The packi was good and everything came in a great condition~

Will recommend her ^^

6. yeast commissioned me for a few hats^^ the transaction was perfect. you couldnt ask for a better buyer thank you so much:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. I commissioned yeast for a face up on my Juri '05. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction, and my Juri looks amazing.

8. yeast make a group order from me~
      >< make a very qucikly payment~ and soo friendly to deal with~
      thanks soo much~
      give HIGHLY COMMENDED~><
      >333333333<~~~~~~

9. yeast was in a group order with me for a Migidoll head. Communication was great, and payment was made in a very timely manner. :D Definitely would welcome yeast on board again for future group orders. ^.^

10. I did a TATA group order with yeast and everything went smoothly and timely. I would happily do a group order again with her.

11. I brought a wig from Yeast and the transaction was quick and everything went smoothly and Yeast package the wig very safely. She is an A+++++ seller.

12. yeast participated in my MS Shop GO recently and was wonderful to deal with. She was friendly and communicative, prompt to pay and overall it was a smooth transaction. I'd love to have her join again! =D

13. I just did an angell studio split with yeast and the transaction went wonderfully!
      She is friendly and replies very fast - excellent communication! Payment was prompt as well.
      A great split partner! =D

14. Yeast was an awesome and patient split partner for a limited SOOM doll that didn't get all the correct parts sent! After much fun with returning things to Korea, the parts are finally all where they need to be. Would love to split something else with Yeast... Hopefully this time it would have the correct parts shipped the first go around! :starcookie

15. Got a K-Doll NS Karon Head from yeast. Nice and friendly person to deal with. Item arrived in lighting fast speed. Highly recommended seller to all. Thankyou so much *^_^*

16. I participated the most recent Sadol GO organized by yeast; and she maintained excellent communication, patience, and politeness. I shall participate again in the future!

17. I was part of the Sadol GO that yeast ran. She was very friendly and we had excellent communication throughout the GO. Hope she runs another GO soon!!

18. yeast organized a Sadol Group Order that I participated in. She was very organized and sent invoices when she specified. She was very communicative and friendly. My order arrived safely, well packed and I received all my items. I would highly recommend her to anyone and would love to do another group order with yeast again. Thanks so much!!! :goldstar

19. i bought 3 boxies of apoxie putty from yeast, which arrived today and are awesome thank you. :) great communication and everything.

20. I bought a can of MSC from Yeast. She was very pleasant and understanding through out the transaction, and her communication was fantastic. The shipping was fast, and the item was very well-packaged. I would definitely do business with Yeast again, and recommend her to all my friends ^.^