1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yeast

Jun 2, 2008

1. I participated in a GO for Sadol that yeast organized. She was very friendly, communicative and organized. My items were securely packed and arrived safely. All of my instructions were followed to the letter. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again! :D

2. Bought an Angell-Studio boy body from Yeast. Got him quick! Thanks :)

3. I bought a Kill_U 2nd head from yeast. She was quick to reply and helpful, and the head got here very quickly and wrapped well. Thanks very much!

4. I bought a Soom IO SF head from yeast. Fast replies, nice, kind. Good communication, smooth transaction. No hesitation on buying from again! Thanks very very much! :)

5. yeast commissioned me for a faceup for her boy,she's very patient with me and a nice and sweet person to work with! ♥

6. I bought a bluefairy girl body from yeast, it was packed very well and arrived very quickly! Thank you again! :D

7. Bought a pair of eyes from yeast~ Great communication and the eyes arrived super fast~

Thanks again! :aheartbea

8. Bought a very nice wig from yeast. They communicated well and I would love to do business with them again. My item arrived safe and sound. Thanks.

9. I bought a head from yeast, really satisfying transaction! Very nice communication, fast shipping, and really kind :aheartbea

Thank you again!

10. Yeast sold me a shirt that arrived super quickly, and even came with an extra gift! Thanks so much! :bcupcake

11. bought a Tata vest from her, arrived perfect and she even included a present i asked for :3 fast shipping to boot, and the communication was excellent. Definitely will do business with again!

12. I purchased an outfit from yeast and everything went well. :) Thank you.

13. I bought two shirts from yeast. She was prompt with answering questions as well as shipping them out! I would definitely deal with Yeast again.

Thank you!~

14. Bought a green SD hoodie from yeast, and it had been a very satisfying transaction. She is a dedicated and very sweet person to deal with--thank you so much. :)

15. Bought Senior Delf Boy body type 1 RS from yeast. Everything went very smoothly and he arrived in perfect condition!

16. I bought a gorgeous oriental outfit from Yeast. They were very kind and professional and got my outfit to me safely, would def buy from again thanks so much ^^

17. I bought 2 pairs of trousers on layaway from Yeast~
      She was very understanding and they arrived really quickly ^-^

18. I recently had the pleasure of commissioning yeast to draw some chibi art for me. I was very taken with her professionalism as well as her talent. She emailed me a schedule of the work that she was going to perform for me, she updated me with many pictures and/or proofs and was always very easy to get a hold of whenever I needed something. Not to mention...she is super sweet as well and will go out of her way to help you or answer any questions.
      I would highly recommend any artist commission from yeast. She is so super talented. :fangirl:

As an artist and an all around nice person I give yeast :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea and a BIG HUG!

19. Purchased a Yukata from Yeast. Communication was great and the package arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks again! :)

20. Another wonderful transaction with yeast! She special ordered jewelry from us again and she was just as patient, polite and responsible as she was the first time. Thank you! :)