1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yenha

Jan 25, 2008

1. please leave your feedback for me. Thank you so much!
    2. I bought some Everpurple eyes from Yenha. They shipped super-quick, were packaged well, and communication was great throughout. Highly recommended! ^_^
    3. Bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from yenha-
      The eyes were shipped quickly, packed well, and are in *excellent* condition-
      Highly recommended seller!
      Thanks so much :)
    4. I Bought a pair of urethane eyes from Yenha's marketplace post.
      The transaction was handled extremely well and smoothly.
      I received the items very swiftly and in minty condition.

Definately recommended~ <3
      Thanks again.
    5. I bought two Volks outfits from Yenha, and everything went great! She was nice to deal with and sent my items out fast! Thanks very much!
    6. Just purchased a MSD dress from yenha. Yenha was friendly and fast responding to my questions. The dress was sent out fast too ^_^.

Thank you, yenha, for this smooth and fast transaction ^_^.
    7. Yenha bought a pair of eyes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

Thanks so much!
    8. Bought a pair of shoes from Yenha. Very nice to deal with ... very quick shipment and lovely product. Highly recommend!:)
    9. I bought a Dollga wig from yenha. She shipped amazingly speedily and was a pleasure to talk to. Highly recommended!
    10. I purchased volks hewitt 2 default hg glass Eyes from yenha. Wonderful fast and friendly communication, and she sent out my item very quickly, thank you very much.
    11. Bought a dress from Yenha and had a wonderful buying experience. Very kind, quick shipping, couldn't want for more!
    12. I bought a pair of dollflower eyes from Yenha. She packaged them nicely and quick shipping and communication. I would buy from her again
    13. I purchased an adorable outfit from Yenha and I absolutely love it! Great communication and incredibly fast shipping! Thank you so much! I would definitely do business with her again! ^^
    14. I bought a pair of eyes from yenha--they were in even better condition than described and she shipped them super fast! I couldn't be happier, thanks so much~ :D
    15. yenha purchased a set of outfit from me. She's very nice to deal with :P Thanks!
    16. I purchased a Volks trench from yenha. She was very patient and friendly throughout the transaction. Item arrived promptly in perfect condition! Very pleased~! Thanks again for everything! =)
    17. I bought an outfit from yenha.
      Very quick, seamless transaction.
    18. I just bought a Volks Alain head from yenha. He arrived very quickly and very carefully packaged. I just love him. :aheartbea I would gladly buy from her again.

Thanks so much!

19. yenha bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you !
    20. I sold her a pair of zoukeimura eyes.
      She paid very fast and the transaction was perfect!
      Thank you!