1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YENNA

Jan 4, 2007

1. Yenna joined a split for Soom Breccia which I arranged and communication and payment was all perfect and fast~ great buyer!

2. I bought cuprit hooves from Yenna , they shipped & arrived very fast & safely packaged. They were in perfect condition & all communication was perfect & quick!! I am truly happy with everything & I would recommend her!!

3. I commissioned a face-up from Yenna and things couldn't have gone better ^^ Yenna is superfast and communication is great. Of course the face-up is beautiful too~!

4. Yenna bought some Monzo legs from me, she was very prompt with her messages and is very nice to deal with. :)

5. She bought a bambicrony head from me and communication was really fast.

6. Yenna bought a Domuya Nightmare Scythe from me (I responded to her WTB thread =^i^=) She paid promptly and it was a great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again anytime. :)

7. I bought a pair of DS eyes from Yenna. The eyes arrived safely in a great condition. Excellent seller! Thank you so much!

8. Yenna participated in my split for Soom Nephelin --- Its was great! She always sent her payment fast and kept in good communication.

Thank you so much & enjoy your horns! :D
      Nina

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Yenna bought SOOM MD Cass' arms and hands from me and she paid fast! Also she's very communicative, great to work with ^^ I totally recommend her!

10. Yenna bought arkose's bone legs from me. she paid in time and her communication was very friendly.
      thank you so much for this great transaction! ^^v

11. I bought a Luts Delf body from Yenna. She was very friendly and helped me with the decision. She sent me extra fotos to see, if color would match.
      The body came well packed in great condition and within short time. Highly recommended seller. Would buy again. Thank you so much! :)

12. bought a heliot head from Yenna fast shippment great communication great buyer thank you:D

13. Yenna brought a grey SD Shiva from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Not only is she friendly but she is also a serious, honest, and mature buyer with great communication skills.

~~ Thank you so much Yenna, it was a delight doing business with you ^_^

14. Yenna custom made a BEAUTIFUL corset and skirt for my DIM GSE body girl. She is going to be absolutely stunning thanks to you!!! Superb craftsmanship skills. Highly recommend! I will be coming back for more clothes for sure!! The package arrived quickly and she sent in progress photos. Great to work with THANK YOU YENNA!!!!

15. I bought a Spiritdoll Elegance boy body from Yenna! They were very kind about answering any questions I had. The body arrived in perfect condition, and rather quickly for coming out of my country. Thank you, Yenna! I couldn't be happier!
      100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

16. I bought a ddh06 head from yenna, the head is in terrific condition and she shipped it really fast!! I highly recommand her!!!

17. Bought a pair of ED eyes from Yenna, and it was an excellent transaction! Smooth communication, super fast shipping :) I'm very happy with how this went, and I would recommend her as a seller. Thanks again! :)

18. I bought a DoD Too / Dollzone hybrid from Yenna and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, fast shipping and a wonderfully packaged doll! I couldn't have asked for more, I would recommend Yenna as a seller without a second though! Thank you! :dance

19. I bought Obitsu Mafuyu from Yenna! She was very nice and helpful and Shipped the doll pretty fast! Mafuyu was very well packaged and in great condition, just like described in her sales post!
      It was a pleasure to deal with Yenna! And i would definitely recommend her to anybody who plans on doing business with her!
      Thank You!
      Olik:daisy

20. I bought an Angelregion body from Yenna. Everything went smoothly and quickly, communication was friendly and shipping was very fast. She let me know when she shipped the package and gave me the tracking number.
      I would definitely recommend doing business with her! :3nodding::daisy