1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

~~~Feedback for **yiby**~~~

Dec 7, 2006

1. Please post here if I've bought or sold from/to you.

Thank you very much!:D

2. I bought Yiby's Ciel head and she shipped her promptly and safely!!!
      Thank you Yiby!!

Raven

3. I bought shoes from Yiby that I saw on Y!J, I PMed her we arranged the sale, really great to deal with her! :D

4. thank you^^

5. Nice seller, but took about three months to receive shoes. Not 100% satisfied, quality is only okay.

Cheers,
      Sera~

6. oh...3 months..@_@
      Our shoes are shipped by air post,and price is including the shipping fee.Maybe it's not good...But we can shipped by EMS,need to add excharge,it's much better and quickly.:)
      Thank you.We'll try our best to do these.^^

7. Last year I bought an AR Halloweird Ren head from Yiby. Shipping was fast and there was great communication kept up until he arrived safely. Couldn't be more pleased and thanks to Yiby I now have my dream doll. :)

8. Thanks asato.^^

9. Her communication is fantastic!!
      She sent my purchase very quickly!
      Yiby is very nice seller!
      Thanks!

10. thank you,camomilla!

11. I bought a head from yiby.
      Her communication was great, everything went on smoothly with absolutely no problem from her part. Shipping was without delay and the head arrived safely. Great buying experience ^^

12. Thank you aramaki.^^

13. yiby sold me a Madoka head and it is beautiful. It arrived safely and super fast. Superb shipping and communication!
      Thank you very much!

14. Lovely Seller . Unoa bust just arrived as lovely as described..

Would highly recommend.

15. I bought a Sist face plate from Yiby and the transaction was perfect in every way. Her communication is wonderful and I would highly recommend her. Thank you Yiby.

16. I just received my SD13 girl body ^^
      Prompt shipping, great communication, will recommend this buyer.

17. yiby is awesome, she sold my yuh and allowed me to pay over a month time frame. all is well and the doll is amazing thanks again!

18. I bought a DZ bunny from her and everything went perfectly and smoothly. Thank you so much!!

19. I bought a DZ fox petdoll from Yiby and am thoroughly pleased. The service was excellent and she helped me out when the post office decided to take a break from shipping. :| She got everything straightened out and my foxie arrived safe and sound. :)

20. I purchased a Madoka head from Yibi and the transaction was perfect! She is great to deal with! Thank you so much! :daisy