1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yiesha

Dec 4, 2007

1. I traded with yiesha, and the transaction was really smooth! Good communication, really reliable person :)

Thank you one more time~!! :pcupcake

2. I bought a white Sadol suit from yiesha. Everything seemed to go well but when I received it, there were two small orange stains on the pants and what looks like ground-in dirt on the hem of the legs. There is also a small area of fabric with bad printing. None of this was mentioned when I bought the outfit.

I hate to post this, but yiesha showed only Sadol's picture and I trusted her description because of her feedback. The flaws aren't terrible and I can live with them for what I paid but I'm very disappointed. :(

3. I am sorry I disappointed you.. :(
      I would be very glad if you have contacted me regarding this matter that bothering you instead of only wrote in here though only without contacting me. I could do something about it, or maybe I could have just send you a full refund...

I posted only Sadol picture due to it was only in FEELER post and I would be gladly send you photo of my own if you would've asked it though. But since I sold this outfit at almost 50% of it's original price and stated that it's a used outfit, it should be expectable that it's not a new items condition like all other stuffs that I have sold earlier before.

However thing is, I am very sorry about this matter. I do hope that my other customers in the future to contact me early if they are worry anything similar to happen to them.

Thank you... *bows*

4. Purchased a Breakaway 08 Vampire Modded Open Eyes Head from Yiesha. Very friendly to communicate with, Item was packed nicely and arrived quickly, overall transaction was wonderful :D

5. I bought a Volks outfit from Yiesha.
      Everything went just fine and
      she was nice enough to take extra detailed pictures for me before I bought it.
      Thanks!:fangirl:

6. Yiesha purchased a rose jewelry from me :D everything went really nice ans smooth. Yiesha was friendly and provided promptly payment, also noticed me when the package arrived. I couldn't ask for more :D thank you very much for the support!

Kay

7. Yiesha bought a Volks outfit from me. She was very prompt in paying and had excellent communication. A real joy to deal with.

8. Yiesha has purchased a pair of yosd hands from me and everything went very smoothly! She has excellent communication and let me know as soon as she could when the hands arrived to her. She paid right away as soon as I gave her the paypal information. really great buyer. Highly recommended!! A++

9. Dear Yiesha sold a body for me!

She was very sweet to give me layaway for the body! And very patient while I was paying for it! And then she sent it out very fast!

It was my best transaction for the moment! Thanks Yiesha! ^____^ I hope it was not the last transaction for us~

10. Yiesha commissioned me to paint a faceup for her :) She was very sweet and excellent in communication
      I highly recommend her <3

11. I sold many items to Yiesha.She is very friendly and kindly.send a quickly payment .and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

12. I bought a outfits from Yiesha,she sent it very quickly,and finally I received it in a very good condition.
      Thank you very much!

13. yiesha ordered a ring from me and, as always, it was a pleasure to do business with her. She's reliable and responsive and it always puts a smile on my face to get a PM from her.

14. yiesha has commissioned me for face-up service an aritst on Taobao; the whole process was hard(aritst dispearred), she is very patient, allowing me to have time to chase the artist! our communication was smooth too~
      thank you so much yiesha~;3

15. Yiesha is a very very kindly and friendly.She bought some items from me.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

16. Yiesha bought a head from me on layaway and paid promptly! Enjoy!

17. I bought a suit from yiesha and received today. It's almost new~
      And I got a not with wishes from yiesha, she is very kind and nice!
      Thank you for your patience!
      keep in touch~

18. I bought Volks yosd outfit set from Yeisha.
      She is really quick and polite.
      Everything was sent out in a good condition as it should be.
      I would love to do business with her again if I have a chance.
      Thanks so much!

19. Yiesha joined my M3 Studio spree #1 , she replies fast and prompt payment. Highly recommended buyer! ^__^

20. purchased a volks body from yiesha. so pleasant and nice to work with. gave me advice on shipping also :) box was wrapped wonderfully!! thanks so much!

holly