1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yiuu

May 26, 2009

1. I bought a head from Yiuu, package arrived very quicky and was packed very well :D Thank you again!!

2. I sold a CP DELF BOY BODY to Yiuu and all was perfect with a very very prompt payment and a really nice communication ! 100% recommended as a buyer ! Thanks a lot !

3. :lol:I purchased a Dollstown Elf body from yiuu .....Perfect in every way !
      Many Thanks! :D

4. I bought a MNF Seorin Head from Yiuu, and she was beyond helpful.
      She answered every n00bish question I asked happily, and quickly.

The head its self's condition was just like that of a company's. There was no yellowing, scratches. . . If she said it didn't exist, it wasn't there.

A joy to work with. I'd buy again from her in a heartbeat.

5. Sold Yiuu a wig and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was wonderful and payment was fast. Yiuu was kind enough to let me know when the wig arrived and left feedback. Wonderful buyer! Highly recommended! Welcome back any time! :D

6. -POSITIV-
      Yiuu I can highly recommend. I've bought from her the Luts Body and everything went smoothly! Good communication, quick responses, and the shipping was fine. Despite that I was on vacation, I had to take care and not to worry. Properly, Note 1 +

7. Yiuu sold me a DIM Minimee Tender Cloud Head. Yiuu is an awesome seller. Communication was easy and the head was shipped quickly. When it arrived it was well packed and looked great. I would love to work with Yiuu again. I highly recommend this seller.

8. Another transaction with yiuu an it was fantastic, just like the last transaction I had with her.
      Yiuu is super friendly and communicative. Such a pleasant person to communicate with :)
      She also paid her dues very quickly and let me know when the package arrived to her.
      Thank you so much for another great transaction <3

9. Yiuu was awesome. We had a very long experience together but it was a good one. I would recommend her for trading, buying, splitting and just about anything you can do on here!

Thank you Yiuu!

10. I bought a Leekeworld Adolf head from Yiuu. The communication was great, item was sent soon and arrived safe and greatly packaged! Thanks, Yiuu!

Wonderful seller! Would byu again ^__^

11. I joined a split with yiuu and bought the soom keny eyes. The delivery was fast, there was great communication and very nice to deal with - thankyou very much!!

12. I traded various resin/non resin bits for a delf boy body Yiuu had. All went brilliantly, thanks very much for trading with me :)

13. Joined Yiuu's split for Soom MD Keny for the wig. The wig arrived very quickly and safely, less than a week after it was shipped from by Yiuu in the UK. Thanks so much! :)

14. I joined Yiuu 's split for Soom MD Keny's shoes. The communication was very kind and shipping really fast! I'm so happy about this wonderful transaction with Yiuu! Thanks a lot!

15. Hello, I was in Yiuu's split for Soom MD Keny's body, which arrived safe, sound and lovely today! I was quite pleased about the transaction, he's lovely and an amazing match for my Afi's head, thank-you so much for everything! I highly recommend Yiuu as a split partner! ^ ^

.hlp

16. I was in Yiuu's split for Soom MD Keny's outfit. Yiuu was nice and communicative and a great split organizer. ^^

17. Yiuu and I traded heads and it was an awesome transaction! It was the first time that I had traded anything and I had a great experience. She was very friendly! Definitely recommend her to others :)

18. I bought a Soom Heliot Long Legs Body from Yiuu and the entire transaction was great! She was willing to work with me on layaway, very friendly, and kept me updated through the whole process. When I paid off the layaway she told me all the options for shipping as well as the costs, which was very nice. The body was packaged very well and shipped really quickly! I would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you, Yiuu!

19. I traded my sd doll for Yiu's El and I leave a positive feedback for Her ^___^!!
      Great comunication, lovely person and I adore her doll <3!!
      I hope do other good transaction with Her ^___^

Thanks <3

20. Yiuu - bought LEEKE wig from me !
      The communication was awesome, paid quick. :)
      I totally recommend as a buyer! Thanks again !!!! :D