1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yiuu

May 26, 2009

1. Yiuu bought a Dollmore Theo Doll from me and was very fast with replying to messages and paid as soon as we had worked out the details. She also let me know that he had arrived safely. Great buyer!

2. Yiuu bought my Iplehouse Chase. Communication was quick and she was nice. I was in a study abroad program, so I was not home and she was understanding that my family back home was need to send him. So she is a lovely buyer! Thank you :D

3. Did a partial trade with Yiuu for an Iplehouse Chase. Communication was great and the doll arrived quickly and safely. She was amazing to deal with and let me know when my part of the trade arrived as well. Definitely recommend and will not hesitate to buy or trade with again.

4. Yiuu bought a head from me. Communication was great and payment was made very quickly.
      She informed me the arrival immediately. Yiuu is a fantastic buyer ! Thank you :D
      Highly recommended .

5. I've sold Pygmalion Robin head to Yiuu , it was a very pleasant transaction, friendly communication ~ highly recommended~ Thank you!

6. Yiuu bought Supia Rosy head with DIM Love body from me. The payment arrived very promtly. She was very fast with replying to messages. It was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended buyer.

7. Traded a Soom Wolf head for yiuu's LLT Roderich and I couldn't be happier! The doll arrived fast, was well wrapped and in great condition! Yiuu aggreed to ship on the same day as I would and did as promised! I wouldn't hesitate dealing with yiuu again!

8. I bought a Dollzone Gray head from Yiuu and the transaction was very smooth. Communication was prompt and friendly and my doll was shipped very quickly! Thank you!

9. I trade some clothes for yiuu's April Story Spring SP head. It was a smooth and pleasant trade, and yiuu was friendly with good communication throughout.
      Thank you so much :hug:

10. I bought a Soom Shale off of yiuu on layaway - They were personable, quick to respond, and there was virtually no waiting between when I sent my last payment in and when the package was shipped. I'd definitely do business with them again! ;)

11. I purchased a Crobidoll body form Yiuu, communication was fast and pleasant, they shipped fast and the body arrived the next day. Great seller, would definitely purchase from them again.

12. I bought a Dikadoll Aaaaa From Yiuu.
      Comunication was great, they shipped it very fast.
      It arived very well packed.
      This transaction was great,
      id definitley want to buy from them again.

13. Yiuu bought a doll from me, paid promptly, let me know when the doll arrived and was a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much~

14. Bought a Dollzone 60cm doll body from Yiuu through a layaway. Communication was quick and super friendly. The package was shipped right after the last payment and arrived very well packed. I'm very happy with my purchase and would gladly buy from Yiuu again : )

15. I purchased a Minifee Sircca head from yiuu and couldn't be more pleased. They were lovely to deal with, package arrived well wrapped and very quickly considering everything that's going on in the world right now.
      A pleasure to deal with!! :)

16. I bought my April story body. Communication was quick and she was nice. So she is a lovely buyer! I highly recommanded her.Thank you :)

17. I bought a Dollmore Theo from yiuu. They were very kind and let me put a downpayment on him then pay him off after I had received my paycheck! After, they shipped him out as quickly as possible! Communication was flawless! Would definitely buy from again! Thank you so much!

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a DoD body from Yiuu on layaway and had a marvelous experience! Very helpful and friendly and super patient! Like buying from a friend! I would not hesitate to enter into an arrangement with Yiuu again- thank you!

19. SUPER POSITIVE! :3nodding:
      My purchase from Yiuu was the LUTS Uriel head in original condition; the head has been maintained very nicely and I'm very pleased with it. Yiuu's communication was timely, cordial and efficient, making everything easy. The head was shipped quickly and was well protected by the packaging. The box was even wrapped like a Christmas present which was charming at this time of year.❤
      Thank you, Yiuu!:)

20. I purchased a BeYours Yew event head from Yiuu, who was absolutely lovely to do business with^^ I highly recommend her to others here on DOA and I would be happy to buy from her again in the future :kitty2