1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoake

Aug 25, 2006

1. I bought a pair of limited SD Oxford thigh-high socks from yoake, absolutely pleasant, smooth and fuss-free transaction. Thanks so much Aki! <:

2. I bought another pair of socks from Yoake. Perfect transaction again and no doubt I will be buying from her again soon!

3. I bought a beautiful dress from yoake.

It has been a stress free and perfect transaction; the shipping was fast, and the dress was very well packed.

I really hope to buying again soon

Thank you so much :D

4. I bought a Leeke wig from Yoake. Nice transaction. Thanks a lot!

5. I bought an outfit from yoake. She was an absolute delight to deal with, shipping was fast and the outfit was very well packed.

[​IMG]

Thank you!

6. Sory for late feedback!
      I sold a wig to Yoake. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Yoake also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

7. I purchased a few items from yoake's A.C-R line and had yet another wonderful transaction. Polite communication and fast shipping. All items were skillfully sewn as well as look even more fabulous in person. Would recommend as well as purchase from again in the future.

8. Had another great transaction with yoake. Fast shipping, always fun and friendly to talk to and the outfits are beautifully sewn. I can't say enough good things about them. Definitly recommend!

9. I purchased a pair of Dollheart SD13 pink shoes from yoake, and the transaction went perfectly! The shoes arrived quickly and in wonderful, as described condition. I highly recommend this seller...thanks so much! :D

10. Let me add my enthusiastic positive feedback for yoake. I purchased a wig from her and it was a very pleasant transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy6 from her again!

11. Bought Unoa Lusis faceplate from Aki. She was so sweet, honest, and communicative. When the shipping cost less than estimated, she refunded the balance. She also left something out of the package by accident, so she sent it to me free of charge. ^-^ I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Aki~ I love my new girl<3

12. Great seller!! :D

I bought a Sadol pants from her and everything went great! Item as described, great communication and fast shipping.

Thanks!!

13. I bought some flower hair clips from yoake and she was a joy to deal with! Super friendly and fast responses! She also shipped my items quickly. I will happily buy from her again. Thank you again yoake! =]

14. Bought a gorgeous limited MSD dress. Wonderful transaction. :)

15. &#9825; Positive! 100% ! &#9825;
      I bought an Ariadoll 14yrs body from yoake recently. Communication was speedy, always replied within a few hours. Since the EMS was more than expected she asked if I would help with the additional cost, saying she could pay for some of it, but I paid in full since the shipping was my responsibility. I picked up my package from the post office and everything was as described, the body itself is very beautiful and I'm glad I bought it. There was a minor damage on the neck from the s-hook during shipping, so I asked for a small refund and yoake was very kind and sent me a partial refund quickly and was very apologetic. Despite the accident during shipping, yoake is very trustworthy and a good character and I'd gladly buy from her again! Thanks for everything! :fangirl:

16. bought a pair of heel feet from Yoake, everything was splendid. Great and speedy communication, the items arrived exactly as advertized and we're shipped out very quickly after payment was made. I would definitely buy from her again!

17. Very nice and smooth transaction. Communication great, item well packaged and fast shipping to the UK. A great seller, thanks!

18. I purchased a lovely burgundy wig from yoake. It was packaged nicely and looks great <3

Thank you!

19. I purchased some lovely 'Lovesprung' pieces, fast and pleasant transaction and items arrived safe and well packed! Highly recommend (^_^)

20. I bought a pair of SQ-lab hands from yoake. Transaction went smoothly from beginning to end. They shipped quickly after payment was made and items arrived safe and very well packed.

Thank you!