1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoake

Aug 25, 2006

1. I purchased a wonderful Luts mohair wig from Yoake and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, fast shipping and wig like new. What could be better?!!
      Thank you so much Aki. You have been a real pleasure to do business with :)

2. I bought a Unoa Bully faceplate from Yoake. The transaction was just perfect. Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks for the faceplate, now I'm on a hunt for a body :)

3. I purchased a Unoa Sist faceplate from @yoake and everything went very smoothly ^^ Friendly communication and quick to ship out the package. I would definitely recommend this seller. Thanks again!

4. Purchased a unoa chest piece from yoake and im so happy with the transaction! Fast reply and shipping. I recommend and totally will do business again with her

5. I bought some SQ-Lab option hands from @yoake and it was yet another pleasant transaction! The hands were well packaged and the shipping was quicker than expected :) Thanks again!

6. Just completed a purchase and receipt of a Volks SDGr body. I'm very happy with the experience; Aki was very responsive to communication, she packaged it nicely, and shipped it out very fast ! I recommend her for any business you are contemplating. Thank you for a great experience, Aki !

7. I purchased a doll body and clothes from Aki, and everything went perfectly! Thank you so much :)

8. I bought a DWC head from Yoake. She was really nice and shipped fast! Thank you very much! :love

9. I bought a complete Volks Beth outfit set from yoake. Very smooth transaction, and the outfit arrived quickly, and was well packaged. Thanks!

10. I participated in a trade with yoake (my full doll for their head). Communication was great throughout the process, they were fair and knowledgeable about shipping times and costs, overall very smooth sailing. I'd be glad to work with them again :)

11. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Yoake and she was extremely friendly and kind during our interaction.
      The eyes were packed extremely well, and were shipped extremely quickly!

Yoake is an excellent seller, and I would not hesitate doing business with her again.

12. Purchased a Volks SDGr girl body from yoake and everything went well. Great communication, shipped fast and everything was packed well with a ton of bubblewrap! Beautiful body. Excellent transaction. :)

13. I've bought a DDH-09 head from yoake and everything was nice ^^ transaction was easy head was well protected arrived fast and safe! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with yoake again! thank you!

14. yoake sold me a pair of 20mm oscar eyes. They arrived super fast and are beautiful! I'd definitely recommend yoake to others.

15. I bought a pair of DD eyes from her. After not getting them in a long time, I asked her to fill a claim for me and she did so right away. Almost two months before the eyes were posted, they got here. They were in perfect conditions, which I'm very thankful for!!!

I would recommend buying from her. In the event anything goes wrong, she'll be very helpful -which is reassuring.

Thanks, Yoake!

16. Good feedback.

Purchased an SD16 WS body from Yoake.

Yellowing was a little more uneven than I expected, but otherwise everything was as-shown, shipping and communication were prompt and great.

Thank you.

17. Bought an Unoa Sist faceplate from yoake. Really smooth transaction, thanks!

18. I just recently bought Yoake's Unoa Mocha Dollybird kit. She was so lovely to deal with, tolerated my nervousness like a pro, and packaged the doll in a really wonderfully interesting way that kept her both safe and protected. The doll was pristine, and I'm so excited to have her!! Highly recommended seller. :)

19. I bought a Sdgr body from Yoake ,and it arrived well packed and as described. I am very happy with the transaction!

20. I bought pairs of Zoukeimura Eyes from Aki. Communication was great and she sent the eyes promptly.

Well packaged and arrived safely. I'm super satisfied with this transaction. Thank you so much again!