1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoake

Aug 25, 2006

1. yoake purchased a Dollfie Dream Miku head from me.
      Everything went super! Good communication, prompt payment. Overall pleasant transaction!
      Thanks!

2. I bought DDH-06 head from yoake and it was absolutely amazing deal ^^ Fast and friendly communication, the head was shipped quickly and good packaged. I can just recommend this seller. Thank you so much ♥

3. I bought Edria head from yoake and it was very nice tracation. thank you!

4. Bought two dolls from yoake, and am impressed and pleased with this seller! Dolls were shipped quickly and packaged safely and were as described. Would recommend for any transaction!

5. Bought a beautiful pair of Yuni's House pink eyes from Yoake and communication was prompt and very friendly regarding my payment and inquiry of eyes! Towards the end of the whole transaction after the eyes had shipped however, communication became a bit lacking. I was given a tracking number but usps seemed to not have been able to update their site with the status of my eyes(I read this is a common occurrence when shipping from some countries) , so I pm'd yoake to ask if she was able to track the package on her end. I did not receive a response until a week later, though I have seen her bumping up her other sales threads within that time frame. I understand totally that we all have very busy lives we must keep up with, but during that time I feel it would have been courteous if I was given some sort of response, especially because I was not able to track my package online or by phone, and some sort of response within that time would have been greatly appreciated. It was overall a fair/neutral experience and my eyes came exactly as described, very beautiful! Though i could not track my eyes, i feel like they arrived in a timely manner. I just wished more attention was given to communication in the later half of the entire transaction, because probably the most important thing in a transaction would be communication.Thank you again for them!

6. I have recently purchased two pairs of eyes from Yoake and the whole experience was smooth and flawless. Communication was swift and friendly and the eyes were dispatched quickly and arrived very soon after. The eyes were just as described and I would definitely not hesitate to recommend, or to buy from this seller again.

7. I bought a fairy skin U-noa Zero from yoake. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the doll was carefully packed and arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

8. Bought some beautiful purple animetic eyes from Yoake and I'm so impressed by how smooth everything went that I'm actually about to buy more from them!

9. Bought a head off @yoake . Really friendly and fantastic with communication. :)

10. Bought some beautiful green eyes from Yoake. They arrived safely in the mail and I'm very happy with my purchase.
      Exactly as described. Thank you very much :)

11. I purchased a Rosenlied Holiday's Child from yoake and the transaction was very smooth and quick. I would trust this seller again :)

12. Purchased a lovely pair of purple glass eyes from Yoake. The eyes arrived in perfect condition and the transaction is smooth. Great seller. Thank you so much for the little gift as well. :hug:

13. I purchased a MiniFee head from Aki, and everything went smoothly. The head arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from Yoake again in the future. :aheartbea

Chris

14. I Bought a Minifee Celine from Yoake
      She's nice person
      She shipp the Parcel very quick and directly updating me for track number
      Love to deal with her
      Recommended seller :3nodding:

15. I purchased a minifee body from Yoake. It arrived safely and she refunded me some money since one hand was lost before shipping. Thank you!

16. I bought a Rosen Lied dress set from yoake. The transaction went smoothly, the item was sent promptly and it's as described. I would happily deal with her again.

17. While Yoake was nothing but pleasant to deal with, I never received a wig I purchased from her. It was an international sale without tracking. She did tell me that she's had no issues shipping without tracking before, but I would say it's worth it to just go for the tracking.

18. Great transaction. Thank you~

19. Positive feedback!

I purchased a pair of SD16 heels from Yoake and the transaction was perfect. The shoes were packed with extra care and arrived very quickly. Communication was excellent. I would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you!

20. I purchased Yukiho Hagiwara Limited Edition outfit I is as described so im satisfied (I just found it on the floor right next to my door :P)