1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yoana91

May 2, 2012

1. Hi,here is Yoana's feedback thread

I'm really promise about clean selling or buying.
      please leave your feedback in here :)

2. Yoana purchased some eyes from me. Very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Payment was fast and communication was great. Yoana let me know when the items arrived too. Thanks again!

3. i bought a minifee body from yoana91,excellent seller,posted the item really fast and it arrived in great condition,flawless and smooth transaction

4. Yoana sold me a notdolllab body and DiM head, and it was a lovely transaction. Fast and friendly replies, and when the shipping took longer than we both expected she offered to make some inquiries. But thankfully the delay was just due to weather conditions and the items turned up in fine shape.
      Great seller! I'd happily deal with her again!:)

5. I bought Yoana91's DIM Bellosse head. PMs were friendly and fast - transaction was agreed and paid for in a few hours! Yoana91 PMed me as soon as the head was in the post with tracking number (which was the next day) and I received it very quickly. The head was packaged very securely and safely with a face-mask and pillows, and she used a sturdy box. The head is in excellent condition and exactly as described in the sales thread.

I highly recommend Yoana91 as a seller :)

6. i purchased a an oldskin volks sd10 body from yoana91.
      good communication, with prompt updates on the shipping status of the doll body. body arrived safe an sound, well packed, and was exactly as described.

my old f-10 volks head and i thank you yoana91.;)

m.a.

7. I bought a Doll'n'Doll body from Yoana91. The transaction went very smoothly and everything was pefrect. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a realpuki from Yoana91
      transaction was perfect
      thank you so much
      Lo

9. I got a msd face up from her and I love it! She did a wonderful job and was very kind and over all a nice person to work with! THank you again <3

10. I bought a DiM Fantasia head from yoana91, she shipped super fast and the head is perfect! Great seller, thank you so much :)

11. I sold my JID to Tiana and everything went great! Communication was fast and very easy. Yoana was a great buyer : )