1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yoiyami

Jan 24, 2012

1. Thank you for your feedback!

2. Yoiyami bought some littlefee parts from me. It was really nice to communicatie with him. Ask a lot of questions because it was his first transaction. I didn't mind that at all because I could give him that way all the information he needed. He massaged me when the parts were inside.

Very positief transaction.

3. Excellent feedback! Yoiyami bought a Pukisha Pukifee from me and was a pleasure to work with, an awesome communicator, and her payment was sent promptly! Happy birthday, Yoiyami and thank you again!

4. Yoiyami bought my PukiPuki doll. Great communication, timely payment, and all around pleasure do work with. Thank you, Yoiyami!

5. Sold a Littlefee Juri head to Yoiyami. Perfect buyer!! Superfast payment, great comunictaion and let me know as soon as Juri arrived:-) Would be honored to sell to again! AAAA+++

6. Yoiyami bought a LTF Ante faceplate with a custom faceup and 2 hand made LTF outfits from me. After some initial confusion due to slow responses to my PMs she was very patient and understanding when having to choose an alternate outfit for her package deal.

7. Yoiyami purchased a LTF Halloween Day faceplate from me with a custom faceup. She was polite in all correspondences and quick to reply :) She was understanding when I had weather problems delaying the faceup, and was great to work with. She also notified me when the faceplate arrived. Would definitely work with again, thank you!