1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yon

Aug 14, 2008

1. Please post your feedback for me here. :thumbup

2. Yon brought a D&D Shade doll from me. Communication was perfect all along, the payment was sent immediately after all the details were agreed upon and she kept great contact to let me know the doll arrived safe and sound.
      I have no hesitations in recommending Yon! Great buyer!

3. Yon purchased a pocket watch and playing cards from me. The communication was great, and she's nice to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, and till next time! =^_^=

4. I sold a wig to Yon, who's an awesome buyer. Highly recommended. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

5. I sold an MNF Shushu to Yon. We had some issues with the delivery company that we dealt with together [no-one's fault but DHL] - but other than that the whole transaction was lovely. Yon paid quickly, and the communication throughout was excellent. Definitely recommended as a buyer!

6. Yon bought a pair of heels and stockings from me and was super fast to pay and very
      pleasant to do business with. Super communication. Thanks so much and enjoy! :)