1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoniverse

Aug 21, 2010

1. Feedback for yoniverse. :)

2. I recently purchased an SD sized wig from yoniverse. Communication was good, she shipped out the very next day after I sent payment, and it got here in two days. :) A+ Transaction!

3. I purchased a SD Gloomy Classic Outfit from yoniverse. Everything went great! SUPER quick shipping. THANKS!!! :D

4. I bought an NS Popodoll body from Yoniverse, communication was great, shipping was quick, and it arrived well packed and just as amazing as I had thought it would be. :D Thank you so much for an amazing transaction.

5. I bought a pair of eyes from yoniverse. The entire transaction went well and shipping was quick. The eyes arrived safely packaged. ^^

~Thank you

6. I bought an SD sized wig from yoniverse, and she shipped -very- quickly, and it is perfect. Thank you so much, my boy looks great in it. <3

7. I bought a Tata's Paradise fur wig from yoniverse recently, and it was a pleasure! Communication was always prompt and friendly, and my package was sent out immediately. Thanks again! :D

8. She bought my Abadon head, let me know when he arrived and was very nice to deal with! :)

9. I bought a SpiritDoll vers.2 male body from Yoniverse. She was very kind, and the communication is excellent with her.

The body is perfect, beautiful. I absolutely recommend Yoniverse!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

10. I bought my Volks YOSD Chika from Yoniverse. she was great to deal with and very easy to talk to! She even let me do a local pick up. The doll itself was in perfect condition and just as described. It was brand new and gorgeous! I would love to do business with her again!

A+ :)

11. Bought a Soom fur wig- Came fast and in great condition. Would buy from again!

12. I bought an outfit from yoniverse. Communication was great and she shipped really fast. It was a great transaction!

Thanks again! :)

13. Purchased some clothing from yoniverse, great communication and items are perfect. I would love to do business again!

14. just had a wonderful transaction...great seller.

15. Bought 3 pairs of eyes from yoniverse, it was a smooth transaction although she had forgotten to let me know when she mailed the items out, items arrived safe and in great condition. Thanks!

16. Purchased a glass eye from yoniverse, and it was smooth sailing all the way through -- PMs were prompt, the eye was shipped the same day I paid, and it arrived safely and exactly as described. Would definitely do business again!

17. I bought a Luts Abadon Blue Knights wig from Yoniverse. Everything went perfectly and I would definitely transact with her again!

18. I bought some really cute Yo-SD Soom pumpkin-style pants. The price was great and the shipping was fast!

19. I purchased a kimono set from yoniverse and it arrived very quickly and in great condition. :) I would be happy to do another transaction with her in the future!

20. BOught some buy clothes from yoniverse and everything with smoothly, great communication and fast shipping. Thanks!