1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yoon

Apr 28, 2007

1. ~~This if for feedback involving Yoon~~

2. I was invovled in an excellent group order run by Yoon, she kept us up to date and let us know that she was to be out of town, provided pics of the stuff when it came in and sent out tracking numbers...it arrived in two days!!
      thanks so much!!

3. I participated in a Dollmore group order run by Yoon. Her communication was excellent and she let us know when everything arrived and shipped it promptly. I would order with her again anytime.

:fangirl:

4. I was also in the Dollmore group order run by yoon and she did a wonderful job!

Carolyn

5. Yes I agree, Yoon did a lovely job with the group order!

6. I participated in a group order for dollmore as well. There was a slight mix-up in the order and Yoon offered to fix it right away. All turned out for the best anyway! :3nodding:

Oh! I meant to put this on here also. I had problems with my paypal when trying to pay for the group order and Yoon was very patient!

7. Ran a great group order! A++

8. I was also in the Dollmore group order, and it was wonderful! Yoon kept us informed of each stage of the process, and my item arrived quickly. Thank you!

9. I also joined the group order and everything went very smooth. Yoon kept us very well informed of our order status, and was very communicative. My order arrived very quickly, and with a lovely little thank you note. ^^ Thanks so much!

10. I was in yoon's Dollmore group order and I can honestly say that it's been one of the best group orders I've ever been a part of. More people should definitely run their orders like she did! I'm on the lookout for any more group orders she decides to take on! ;3;

11. Yoon sold me my Shushu elf head, and she was fantastic to deal with! Quick pm's, swift shipping, and the cutest card sent with the package! She's wonderful to work with!

12. I bought a DOD DOC Si from Yoon. She was very prompt in her responses to my PMs and she gave a great detailed description of the doll in question (even listing a slight discolouration of his hand which I probably wouldn't have noticed had she not pointed it out!), when he arrived he was exactly as she had described. Great price and super fast delivery (and she even included a gift pair of eyes which I thought was really sweet!).

Yoon made my first experience buying a doll on DoA a very pleasant one and I would most definately buy from her again. :D

13. Yoon bought a wig from me, was practically instantaneous in paying and a lovely person to deal with!

14. yoon purchased a hoodie from me. She was incredibly friendly and told me when it got to her. Lovely to work with, I'd love to do it again! :D

15. :) Yoon purchased a doll from me recently. She was very friendly and great to communicate with. Would deal with her again with no hesitations.

16. Participated in a Dollmore group order Yoon was holding.
      Everything was wonderful!
      Would definately do business with her again

17. I was in her dollmore go. Best job ever. she protected everything from the nast wig wax which was leaking despite dollmores attempts to seal it. be warned that stuff leaks, but she did such a wonderful job taking care to protect my stuff, and she was always communicating with every post as quickly as possible. I will definitely join another go with her. Awesome and well run. Definitely recommended.

18. GO very well run! Items sent out as soon as Yoon received them, and carefully packaged. Would definitely join in a group order run by Yoon! Thanks!

19. I just participated in yoon's Dollmore group order and she was terrific! I was kept informed with every step. She communicated with me very promptly about any and all inquiries. She was a great organizer and got everything mailed out very quickly. I was delighted with my experience! Thanks yoon!

20. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Yoon as our leader. She was great keeping us informed on order and was great in organizing this whole thing from start to finish. I got my stuff in good time and was happy it all was there and okay. Would be on board for any future GO she does.