1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yorika

Jul 15, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me if you've had any transactions with me! Thanks! :aheartbea

2. yorika bought doll part from me.X3

Good communication and fast transfer payment, yorika is a good buyer to deal with!
      Thank you very much,yorika.

3. yorika joined a GO for Crobidoll that I ran. Quick communication and payment.

4. *****positive*****
      Yorika bought lati boots.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!!^O^
      THANKS ^^

5. Yorika joined my split for the Aphan Human Head.

Very fast with payments and amazingly patient throughout the transaction. Very friendly as well and was great with communication.

I'd definitely do another transaction with Yorika! Thanks for a great transaction!

6. I bought a Junior Delf head from yorika. She was a pleasure to deal with! She packed the head with the utmost care. I've seriously never seen a better packing job! I was so impressed! She shipped it to me lightening fast as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. THANK YOU!!

7. I bought an AR Ren head from yorika and it was a perfect transaction. Yorika was sure to confirm the condition of the head with me before purchase, and gave me the tracking number for the package as well. The head arrived super-fast to me, packed with the utmost care and with a sweet gift too. I'm thrilled to bits with him. Thanks so much! ^_^

8. Yorika bought a pair of yo-sd hands from me and the transaction went smoothly, I would do business with her again!

9. I participated in a Soom Split run by Yorika. I got the Tuff outfit. She kept us updated very regularly and shipped very quickly. Everything was perfect. Thanks so much!

10. Yorika purchased a soom pillow bag from me. Payment was prompt and communication excellent! Thanks so much for the great transaction!

11. I bought an older Angel Region Elly head from her. It was my first transaction wither another DoA user and she was super nice, very quick to respond, and provided extra pictures when I asked. She also described the head perfectly, only good surprises, shipped extremely fast, and he was packaged snug as a bug! I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her.

12. I bought the optional wing parts from SOOM Tuff/Sueve.

This was my first transaction with a DoA member and it went wonderfully well. She shipped it immediately after I paid, and it came promptly and packed amazingly well, and completely as described. She even helped me figure out where the package was when the USPS failed to leave a notice for me! Would definitely recommend to others, and would be happy to do business again :)

13. I received two wigs from Yori, and they were both perfect ! I felt like I had just bought them straight from Crobi. Thank you! <3

14. yorika was in my FMD GO. I gotta say, she was EXCELLENT! Fast payment and smooth communication! highly recommended.

15. Epic feedback post is bound to be epic. :lol:

Yorika participated in my SOOM Aphan split, tenth Fairyland, as well as my sixteenth, eighteenth and nineteenth Leekeworld group orders. All of them had different wait times and she was immensely patient throughout it all. Communication was FLAWLESS and payments were ALWAYS sent my way swiftly. Great to deal with on all accounts and I'd be as pleased as pie to do business with them again. :D

Thank you for your participation in this handful of group orders ( as well as the split ).
      I do hope that your experiences were nothing short of pleasant ones.
      .::&#9829;::.​

16. I bought a pair of Aphan hooves from yorika. Excellent seller! Honest description and pictures, fast shipping, excellent communication, and I even got a gift! I would very much recommend buying from yorika!! ^_^

Thank you!!!

17. Yorika bought a pair of ED eyes from me-- payment was very fast, great buyer!! Thank you again! :D

18. Yorika commissioned me to make some jeans for her little dolls. She was pleasant and friendly in her pm's and paid quickly once the items were finished. I would recommend Yorika to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thank you!

19. Yorika participated in a FMD GO that I ran. Communication was excellent, payed immediately. Thanks so much for participating in my first GO.