1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yoru666

Oct 23, 2011

1. Please leave all feedback here for me.

Thank you~ ^^

2. I did a kigurumi commission for yoru666. Prompt payment, super friendly and easy to talk to through the entire process :') I had a lot of fun doing the commission for them!
      Glad you liked it!

3. I recently sold yoru666 a Michele Midsummer Nights' Phantom outfit from Volks. She was wonderful to work with! She paid quickly, was a great communicator, and let me know the moment the package arrived safely at her home. I would definitely recommend selling to her! :)

4. Yoru666 bought my magnetic bunny ears, and the transaction went great :) Communication and payment were fast and friendly. Thank you!

5. yoru666 bought a wig from me and was great to deal with~ Fast payment and good communication. Would be happy to deal with again! Thanks! :)

6. Yoru666 did a trade with me~ We swapped eyes ^_^

Wonderful to deal with! Communication was always prompt. My eyes arrived super fast and really well packed. Overall, a great transaction. Would definitely recommend~

Thanks again! :aheartbea

7. Yoru666 bought a pair of Volks eyes from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt--it was a great transaction! Thanks so much again!

8. Yoru666 bought some eyes from me, and the transaction went great! Communication and payment were fast and friendly. Thank you. ^^

9. Yoru666 bought a Switch wig from me. It was a smooth transaction with no hiccups. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks for everything! *^^*

10. Yoru66 participated in a group order I hosted. Everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. Would happily work with them again.

11. yoru666 commissioned me for a face-up and everything went great! Such a patient and nice person! :) I would love to work with you again in the future. Thank you again!! <333

12. yoru666 joined my LeekeWorld group order. She was a fantastic participant; fast payments and great communication!

Thank you so much for joining!

13. I had a great transaction with yoru666
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I had another great transaction with yoru666
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely buyer
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!

15. yoru666 participated in my FL LTF Pongpong2 split. Everything went smoothly~ I wouldn't mind having her in another split in the future. Thanks! :)