1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yotsub@

Apr 27, 2011

1. I commissioned Yotsub@ to order an item for me. She is very polite, kind, and quick to respond to all questions. My item arrived super fast and very well packaged. I would commission her again. Thank you so much! <3

2. I have bought a gorgeous MNF Karsh head from Yotsub@. The make-up is really delicate. Yotsub@ send it quickly, with a great care and jointed a nice little bird in paper. Communication was also excellent. I highly recommend this person !! Thanks a thousand time ! :)

3. I bought a kid delf aru from yotsub@, the transaction went well and the doll arrived surprisingly fast. She was packaged really cutely and i could a tell she was very well taken care of. it was an altogether happy experience, I would buy from her again with out a doubt.
      Thank you again yotsub@

4. My second time commisioning yotsuba for bought some clothes from YJ, good communication as always, fast shipping, and good packaging too as as always, absolutely will be using her commision again in the future^^

5. I commissioned Yotsub@ to get me two faceplates from Alchemic Labo's website. The pricing was fair, communication was very friendly, and she was very accommodating. I'll definately be calling upon her services again in the future!

6. I commissioned Yotsub@ for her Y!J shopping service, and the transaction went smoothly! Communication was fast and polite, and when I was outbid Yotsub@ immediately sent me a complete refund. Thank you very much~~

7. I bought a pair of Volks eyes from Yousub@, and it was a very easy and pleasant transaction. The eyes arrived very quickly, well wrapped and in perfect condition. And thank you for the sweet gift :daisy I would't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. I have make a YJ services with Yotsub@. She was a very sweet person. She keep notice me when the package was arriving and also ship out fast as lighting. The package was well pack safe and sound. Would surely deal with her again! Thanks XD

9. Bought Minifee Rin head from Yotsub@
      Well packaging and very fast shipping!!!
      reccomend seller
      Thank you very much:3

10. I bought Unoa Lusis from Yotsub@. Everything went smooth. I choosed the layaway as she kindly agreed for that however I was able to pay it off earlier :) Great communication. The doll was well packed and arrived safe, sound and fast. I would reccomend heer as a seller. Thank you very much :)

11. I have bought a clothes set from Yotsub@.

Pleasant communication, fast shipping and great stuff! :aheartbea

Thank you very much, I'll be glad to have business with you again! ^__^

12. I bought a MNF Sarang head and extras from Yotsub@ in July, it was a great transaction! She was very friendly in her communication and shipped the head quickly. Everything arrived very well packaged. I would buy from Yotsub@ again in the future and would recommend her as a seller! Thank you so much~! :daisy

(Apologies for taking so long to leave feedback, I was moving house and it completely slipped my mind. *_*)

13. I purchased the doll and complete set "Volks SDGr Creamy Mami" from Yotsuba! My first doll and I couldn't be happier with her!
      Volks Creamy Mami was my dream doll and I finally got her!
      Yotsuba has great communication skills and she shipped promptly with extra gifts!!
      Yotsuba is the best!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. I used Yotsub@'s shopping service to purchase the additional hands that were included in SDC Mina's leaflet from Volks

Everything went smoothly as expected from our numerous amazing transactions in the past <3

Communication is very good and always on time - extremely pleasant all the way.

I highly recommend her as a seller and a shopping service and I definitely will be using her services very soon :) Thank you so much dear! :cake:

15. I bought a Cerisedolls Lillycat Constantine from Yotsub@. She was overall fantastic to work with! She answered all my questions and was very polite. My doll was packed very well and came in perfect condition. She shipped very quickly and was a real delight. I highly recommend her! Thank you love!

16. I bought a tan Feeple60 Rin elf event head from Yotsub@. She arrived so fast and has a very beautiful face up by Yotsub@. I'm very happy with this transaction and hope to deal with Yotsub@ again:)

17. I just received my first second hand doll head from Yotsub@! I was a little worried about buying my first used doll but there was definitely no need to worry. She is beautiful and in excellent condition. Yotsub@ did a great job wrapping her up and even threw in some cute stationary papers to make it look cute. An angel to work with, she responded daily to my messages to keep me updated and was very quick to ship. I would totally love to get something from her again because of the friendly and respectful way she handled things. Highly Recommended!

18. I asked Yotsub if she could split an item (even though it said no in the thread) because i had found a buyer for the parts i didn't want. They were very kind to agree and shipped the seperate parts off for us. Everything was adequately packed. Yotsub was a delight to deal with :)

19. I purchased a Littlefee Soony faceplate from Yotsub@. She was super friendly and very quick with messages. The faceplate arrived to me well packaged and exactly as described. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much for this cutie!!

20. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased FL60 Moe Celine TS and a whole bunch of FL fp and heads from Yotsub@. They were so nice to accept my layaway plan and also allowed me some flexibility within it. Today the doll arrived and she's absolutely PERFECT! I will be thrilled to do business with Yotsub@ again if an opportunity occurs! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!