1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for youclevergirl

Apr 2, 2008

1. Thanks in advance. :)

2. I recently bought a pair of Gumdrops eyes from youclevergirl and she was wonderful to deal with - really prompt shipment and great communication. I would gladly recommend her to anyone.

Kathi

3. I bought a pair of gumdrops eyes. Communication was great, shipping quick, and the eyes were more gorgeous than I imagined. Cannot be happier, thanks so much!! :aheartbea

4. I recently sold a doll to youclevergirl. She was great to deal with. Paid quickly and let me know as soon as she received the doll. I would definitely do business with her again.

5. I bought a Unoa Lusis sleeping faceplate from Jodi and she was great!! Good communication and fast shipping. Great to do business with. Love my Lusis:aheartbea Thanks!!

6. Youclevergirl bought one of my tiny outfits, she was a perfect customer and would recommend her to all.(looking forward to seeing your picture!).
      Thanks for your custom,
      best wishes,
      Mimi's Boutique.

7. Bought an L-Bi faceplate from youclevergirl and she responded fast, shipped item fast and let me know when she shipped it. Smooth transaction. Highly recommend!

Thank You :daisy

8. I bought a Seola from youclevergirl and she was great to work with - shipped very quickly - sale went wonderfully. I would definitely buy from her again.