1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YOUKAIMOON

Oct 24, 2008

1. I purchased Po moonwhite fullset from YOUKAIMOON, they are very kind had fast shipping and the doll was packed beautiful! Thank you again

2. I sold a Minifee Mirwen to Youkaimoon. Payment was fast, excellent communication. A pleasure!

3. I bought a Minifee Mirwen from Youkaimoon, who was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. The doll was shipped fast, and packaged so well! I love my new girl so much. I would be happy to do business again.

4. I sold a pair of Soom super gem Breccia fantasy fox ears to Youkaimoon and the transaction was smooth and quick. Excellent communication and glad they went to a great home. Cheers and thanks again!

5. I sold a peach Dollzone SD body to her. Very fast and clear communication, paid quickly. She was really pleasant to deal with and I’d be happy to do business with her again any time :)

6. I bought Dollzone Po and a Loongsoul god of water outfit from Yokai Moon - She is a very kind person, and a fast and careful shipper! Thank you again :) It is a pleasure to work with you!

7. @YOUKAIMOON bought a Sio2 Bailu head from me and they were so fantastic to deal with. Very friendly and extremely prompt with payment. Would certainly work with them again. <3

8. YOUKAIMOON just bought a Fantasia-Doll head from me, and it was a great transaction -- YOUKAIMOON was very understanding when I messed up communication, and has been quick to pay and to respond all along the way. It would be a pleasure to do business with Christy again, any time!

9. @YOUKAIMOON purchased a torso from me. The communication was polite and payment was made swiftly.
      Overall, I had a wonderful transaction with them

10. I bought a Dollzone 62cm body from YOUKAIMOON. She was super helpful and quick to respond, and also let my split the payments since I wasn't getting paid til the end of the month. The body arrived well packaged! Would happily purchase from her again :) Thank you so much!

11. I bought an IOS Anos head from YOUKAIMOON-- everything went through perfectly! She was both quick and super friendly in our communications, and I could tell she really cared for him! While putting the shipping together she informed me that the shipping would be lower than I had paid and she would refund me, however due to her honesty and excellent customer service I declined the refund! I really appreciate her high degree of integrity and know that if we cross paths in the future, I will be delighted to work with her.

The head arrived incredibly fast and packed amazingly! He was packed in a box within a box, cushioned securely in bubblewrap throughout. Everything came as described, and his face up was absolutely stunning to see in person! He also arrived with a beautiful Monique Gold wig in excellent condition as well as Masterpiece Eyes that were also in incredible condition. In addition, after I had informed her of his arrival, she asked if she could see him when I get him all set up in the very near future! I will be glad to do so!

So, I must say that this has been an amazing experience. Again, I will be delighted to work with YOUKAIMOON in the future! :D

12. Positive! I bought a LoongSoul Miao Jun. YOUKAIMOON was very patient with me while I reviewed his measurements to make sure he would fit with my crew. YOUKAIMOON shipped him super fast and he was well packaged too. Really a lovely and patient seller. Thank you so much!!

13. I bought a Minifee Shushu head from YOUKAIMOON. For an old head it is in mint condition :D. The head arrived safely and wonderfully packaged. I highly recommend YOUKAIMOON as a seller. Thank you so much

14. My experience with YOUKAIMOON was absolutely delightful, even if the sculpt did not, ultimately, fit my collection. After seeing YOUKAIMOON post an obscure head from a small artist that had been under my consideration, I sent a message, offering to purchase him. The sculpt was fairly hard to come across, and finding a reference of him proved to be difficult, as well—thus, I believed this would be a good opportunity to see if he could embody a character of mine, in person.

While the sculpt was, in the end, not my particular style, I found the experience with YOUKAIMOON to be wonderful. She accepted a particular request of mine, which I deeply appreciated. The head was shipped with astonishing haste, packaged securely, and arrived in perfect condition. YOUKAIMOON is an excellent seller and I would happily enter into another transaction with her. Thank you for your kindness and understanding, Christy!

15. I had an amazing experience with YOUKAIMOON!

She was very patient and indulged all of my questions. Communication was incredibly smooth; she answered very quickly and was very helpful.

Shipping was also incredibly fast!
      My doll was very securely packed and he arrived safe and without any breakages.

I highly recommend YOUKAIMOON.
      I would definitely work with her again in the future.
      Thank you so much for everything!

16. YOUKAIMOON purchased a Loong Soul doll from me. We had a really efficient and convenient transaction with YOUKAIMOON. I would love to work with her again in the future.

17. this was my loongsoul black dragon with fantasy and human parts in white skin and fully blushed head and body by angel toast

18. I sold a YoSD doll outfit to YOUKAIMOON -- prompt payment, great communication, and an overall pleasant transaction.

Enjoy!

19. Youkaimoon bought an illusion garden head from me and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!!

20. I purchased a Dream Valley Lost in the Vortex doll from @YOUKAIMOON and it was a very positive transaction. Fast communication with tons of patience for figuring out the shipping of a two part doll, a super fast dispatch, and everything packed perfectly safe. I would work together again anytime. thank you for this beautiful addition to my collection :)