1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yourlegsgrow

Jun 12, 2010

1. The thread for feedback on yourlegsgrow.

2. Yourlegsgrow bought a Customhouse body and Leekeworld Edgar head from me combined as a very cute full doll! She was awesome to deal with, very sweet, paid on time, and was just a blast to work with. :D I'd love to do business with her again anytime!!

3. yourlegsgrow bought a shirt from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

4. A sweet & patient buyer, would not hesitate to do business with again in the future.:)

5. yourlegsgrow particapted in my recent Tata GO, and she was awesome! Quick payments, great communication...I would love to welcome her into any of my future GO's!!!

6. I purchased a doll body from yourlegsgrow and everything was perfect! This was definitely one of the best transactions I've had on DoA. She was quick to answer questions, friendly, shipped the doll super fast, and packed it incredibly well. Yay!

Thanks so much!! :)

7. I bought a Soom Laon head from YourlegsGrow. She was super friendly and prompt throughout. I would deffinitely reccomend!

8. Yourlegsgrow purchased a Dollshe body from me when I responded to her WTB thread. Friendly and prompt communicaton, quick pay and let me know once she received the body. An overall smooth transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Yourlegsgrow again. Thank you!

9. I purchased an AoD 1/3 boy body from yourlegsgrow. Communication was quick and friendly, and the body was shipped very quickly and packaged excellently. One of the most pleasant transactions I've had on DoA.