1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yrdin_y_Luna

Oct 26, 2007

1. Yrdin bought me an akhmel doll and it was perfect !

Thank you very much !

2. I bought a doll from Yrdin_y_Luna, the communication was great, the doll was shipped fast, I can totally recommend buying from Yrdin_y_luna!
      Thank you very much!

3. Yrdin_y_luna contacted me for a trade I've been offering on a doll I was selling.
      We agreed on an even trade - her Souldoll Vito body in ns for my RingTeen body (03) in tan.
      Contact and conversation were fast and very enjoyable, as was shipping and the message holding the tracking note.
      Details of the trade were made clear from the start.

This was my first Trade and it was a very enjoyable experience. I'd buy/sell/trade from Yrdin_y_luna anytime again :D

4. I sold a Demiurge Dolls Warden head to Yrdin_y_Luna.
      The transaction was very easy and friendly all the way. She was very easy to talk to and very fast to reply to messages. Payment was sent quickly and she let me know when he arrived :D
      Thanks for everything!

5. I just finished an awesome transaction with @yrdin_y_luna who bought a Granado Titan body from me on a short Layaway. All payments were made regulary and in time and she always sent a message to let me know about the money. She also let me know as soon as the body arrived and I would do business with her anytime again! Thank you <3

6. Yrdin sold me an older delf type 2 body, just what I was looking for! It’s a perfect match, and she even sent along a few extras. Thank you again for a wonderful transaction!

7. I had a perfect transaction with @yrdin_y_luna who purchased a Misterminou Skully from me. All communication was prompt, friendly and straightforward. They paid quickly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived (even sent me a quick snap too). I can highly recommend @yrdin_y_luna as a responsive and pleasant buyer. Thank you for buying from me :chibi

8. I bought a Soom Dillui head from @yrdin_y_luna Our exchange was wonderful. She packaged the little head really well! I hope we cross paths again!

Buy with confidence Doll Fam!

9. I bought a OasisDoll chickgirl doll body in normal skin tone from this darling and absolutely happy with my buy and transaction in general ^^ All went smoothly and everything was as described in sale post. Thank you kindly ^^

10. I bought a Leeke honey head from Yrdin_y_Luna and couldn't ask for a better transaction! She's so nice, fast replies and fast shipped, head carefully packed and added some candies, so obviously a positive feedback! Thank you so much! I highly recommend this seller :D

11. Yrdin had contacted me about a head I was looking for. We agreed on a layaway. Everything went super smoothly, shipping was mega fast. As everyone else has already said, I can only add that it was very enjoyable and I am very happy with the transaction.

12. I bought a Lishe doll in AoD body with her. Communication was great, she shipped fast and the doll was very well packed. She also sent a little note and some candy ^-^
      Thank you!

13. Yrdin_y_Luna bought me an MSD Asian outfit. The transaction was just perfect. She was very nice and friendly, and she’ve paid quickly. She also let me know as soon as she received the package. I recommend her as buyer without hesitation.
      Thank you very much for this transaction !

14. I sold Yrdin_y_Luna an Volks SD17 outfit set and everything goes smoothly. She is a nice person to deal with.

Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer! :thumbup

15. Yrdin_y_Luna bought a Volks outfit Claude The Beast from me. The transaction went perfectly: fast payment, friendly communication, the buyer immediately informed about the receipt of the parcel! I was very glad to cooperate! :thumbup
      A wonderful buyer! :3nodding:

16. Bought a Juri 07a head from Yrdin_y_Luna it arrived fast, packaged very well and they're a lovely person to deal with! Thank you so much.

17. Sold two dolls to Yrdin_y_luna. She's a serious buyer, paid super fast and was patient with shipping times. Excellent transaction, will love to deal with her again!

18. Positive Feedback!

I bought an Angel of Dream Molan head from Yrdin_y_luna. She was great to talk to and shipped the head out to me quickly and very well packed! I’m very happy! Thank you so much!

19. @yrdin_y_luna bought two outfits designed by me. She paid immediately and contacted me when she received them, as we had agreed. She's really kind, fast to respond and communicative. Great buyer! 100% POSITIVE and thank you <3 I wish your dolls love their new outfits!

20. I purchased a leekeworld Alvin head and everything was perfect. Communication was very friendly and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. The head arrived safely and quite quickly for the price of shipping too, I was very impressed. Thank you so much! I would be happy to do more business in the future and to recommend.