1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuikino

Mar 6, 2008

1. Hello!

I thought it was time to start a feedback thread, just to have one of my own! :)

So if you've had a transaction with me, good or bad, please write here!

Thank you~!
      Yuikino ^___^​

2. I bought a gorgeous doll from Yuikino - she arrived quickly, well packed, and in perfect condition.
      Yuikino is a wonderful seller, extremely kind and pays much attention to detail to ensure that the buyer is happy. Communication excellent.
      Very highly recommended.
      Buy with confidence from this lovely seller.

3. Great buyer - Completely smooth transaction and a lovely person too ^_^

4. I bought a Soom Saiph from Yuikino. The whole transaction went very smoothly; excellent communication, arrived within 4 days and came in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller.

5. I had a GREAT transaction with Yuikino
      paid quick & all replied kindly and fast!
      Yuikino is a lovely buyer !!
      never forgot to let me know when the doll arrived!!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      it was truly HAPPY to deal with, yukino! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!
      **^___^**

6. AMAZING seller, Highly Recommend - Thanks for everything Amanda, Lucy loves it here in her new home :)

7. Bought a body from Yuikino--she was very kind about taking a short layaway, and packaged him very well for his journey. Thank you so much!

8. always HAPPY to this lovely person. ^_^
      paid and replied all my PMs quick and sincerely!
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ buyer!
      highly recomend to everyone!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH, yukino~ *^_^*

9. always HAPPY to deal with this lovely person. ^_^
      paid and replied all my PMs quick and sincerely!
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ buyer!
      highly recomend to everyone!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH, yukino~ *^_^*

10. Yuikino bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. I bought an Ushiwakamaru head from Yuikino. She packed him well, and kept in touch. A very pleasant transaction.

12. Yuikino bought an outfit from me. She was extremely friendly and paid quickly. Great transaction and great buyer!

13. Bought a doll from Yuikino and she just arrived today! Yuikino was wonderful to work with! Great communication and good patience, she was more than a pleasure to work with! Totally trustworthy! :) Thank you!!

14. Yuikino was great to deal with. Made payment right away. She is a great buyer and I would sell or buy again with no hesitation from her anytime.:)

15. I bought a doll head from Yuikino, and she is an amazing seller. She was very reliable and always let me know what was going on. So fast to respond to PMs and such a sweet and friendly person. I couldn't be happier with the way everything went and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much, always a pleasure! <333

16. Another great transaction with Yuikino as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. Yuikino was more than great to deal with. She helped me to fulfill one of my dreams : an Unoa Lusis 1.5.
      Yuikino is a very nice contact, if you have questions she takes her time answering them. She always kept me up-to-date and sent me photos.
      My Unoa arrived, as is said before, very very quickly and was absolutely well packaged! I got some nice clothes as a bonus and I'm just stunned by the wonderful quality :D
      I'm so happy <3
      Thank you darling!

18. Hi,
      I am buy Shampoo head from Yuikino.
      All perfect. :dance:dance:dance

Thank You very much:aheartbea

19. I adopted CH St. Mina from Yuikino. She kindly accepted a short layaway, which I ended up completing early. The transaction was overall a success! Yuikino is a wonderful person, and she helped me fulfill my dream. I have been looking for St. Mina full set w/ default make-up for years and now Mina and I are finally together. I highly recommend Yuikino to anyone!!! :dance:dance:dance
      Thank you sooo much!! :aheartbea