1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yukari

May 20, 2008

1. Hi hi!! ^^, to all the sellers and buyers that I have traded with, please post your feedbacks here!

2. I'm really happy with the transaction I made with Yukari. She bought a Gomidoll Igon revised from me and sent me the payment really fast. Thank you very much ^^

3. I've bought a sist faceplate from Yukari and she was very pleasant to deal with ^^.
      I can only recommend her :)!

4. I bought a Volks Yo-SD piccolo modded from Yukari and she was lovely to deal with. The doll arrived as pictured and her communication was fast. She was also very understanding and polite.

5. I had a successful and smooth trade with Yukari. She's friendly and always keep me in touch.
      I have received the head I traded with her days ago, and she's perfectly kept and beautiful.

Thank you, Yukari, it's really wonderful to have a trade with you!

6. I did a split with Yukari, purchasing some lati hands and a wig. Lati was late with the hands, but she told me as soon as she found out and kept me informed the entire time, posting them as soon as they came in! She was also kind enough to hold the wig for me until they did to save postage!
      I was so happy to join the split and I would be thrilled to do so again in the future!! :)
      Thank you!

7. Yukari bought a pair of DF eyes from me.
      She's a positive, active, and lovely buyer to transact with.
      Highly recommended!:)

8. thank you for your custom order, I'm really glad that we've found each other.
      big plus from me! :D

9. Yukari commissioned me to get Michele at Nagoya Dolpa. Great communication and super fast payment! I would definitely do business with her again! :D

10. Split a FCS with her.

Good communication and fast payment.

Highly recommended!

11. Yukari participated in my Chrom split ^^ Payment was always superfast and communication was great :D

12. Yukari ordered dress for okja from me - she was very brave because I could make it using measurements only :)
      she was very communicative and nice all the way.
      thank you dear!
      :)

13. I bought a doll from Yukari, she was very friendly to deal with and shipped super fast. A very nice seller. Thanks again!!

14. yukair participated in my bygg/beyla split, and was a terrific participant! id totally reccomend her to anyone! :D

15. Yukari is wonderful. She purchased from our【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】and kindly help us to send back the wrong suit sets. I don't know how to express our appreciation to her. She is so honest. Highly commend her~! Thank you very much ^ ^

16. Yukari participated in my Dollflower GO. It's my second GO with her.
      Fast payment and great communication!
      She has waited for long time patiently.
      Thank you so much.

17. I recently bought some Zoukeimura eyes from Yukari, and she was an excellent seller. Always quick and friendly with communication, she packaged the eyes very well, and shipped them right away after I'd paid. Thanks so much! :)

18. I bought a head from her and everything was perfect! Nice communication, exellent seller^^!Thanks again!

19. I took part in a Yur Astrologer split with Yukari - everything went perfectly, communication was great. Definitely a recommended seller. Thank you!!!

20. I bought a Napidoll Aesh head from Miss Yukari and she was a wonderful seller! She responded quickly to my WTB, and was very easy to negotiate with. n___n She let me know when she would ship, and when the day rolled around she shipped like she promised. My boy's head was well packed and was in perfect condition as described. I would definitely do business with her again~ Thank you!