Feedback for yuki-chan86

Oct 13, 2010

1. I am starting this feedback for yuki because she didnt have one

I traded my DOC tender too head for her Volks SDC Sweet dream Kaede head

2. I bought a Garden of Doll WS PpoPpo from yuki-chan86. Yuki-chan86 was great, great communication, blazing fast shipping, great packing, and doll exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you yuki-chan86!

3. I sold my Iplehouse Lion head to yuki-chan86 and she was a perfect customer. Friendly, polite, quick at answering messages and to send the money. I would love to do business with her again!

4. yuki-chan86 bought a IH Lion head from me. It was a great transaction with no problems. Friendly and quick communication and fast payment. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you! :)

5. I bought a Dolkot MSD boy body from yuki-chan86 and couldn't be happier! Super fast communication and shipping, packed well and exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much!

6. yuki-chan86 sold me a Petite AI recently and it was a wonderful transaction! Super sweet person to deal with and doll arrived very quickly! Thanks again!! :D

7. Yuki-chan86 did a trade with me, for clothes in exchange for her AngelRegion Ren/DZ hybrid, doll arrived packaged well, and in great condition. Love my little Noah to bits! Thank you!

8. I traded 10 pieces of custom clothing for Yuki-chan86's Fdoll Glen. She was a pleasure to work with the entire time through the negotiations and the making of her items! The doll arrived safe and sound, well packed and tracked :) I would gladly do business with Yuki again! Thanks so much :D

9. I bought an Iple/AoD hybrid boy from yuki-chan. She was a joy to work with, was totally upfront about any possible problems - even sending pix of the tiny issue to be sure it was ok with me - and shipped quickly. He arrived fast, beautifully wrapped, labeled, and securely packed. I could not possibly ask for a better transaction and would very happily do business with her again ANY time! ^___^