1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for -Yuki-

May 16, 2009

1. My own thread for feedback, for all my transactions~~

Please leave feedback for me. Thank you :)

2. Yuki bought a Napidoll head from me.

She paid quickly and kept very good communication.

Thanks for a smooth transaction :)

3. I've bought a Leeke Mihael head. Communication was very friendly, shipping was very fast and the head is marvellous. It was a pleasure to buy from Yuki.

4. I bought two heads from -yuki-, and the whole transaction was perfect: great communication, fast and well-packed shipping, perfect items. I would recommend -yuki- for any deal!
      Thanks again!

5. I bought a Luts Howl Head from YUKI! She was just adorable and we had a more than pleasant transaction :D ... Speedy answers, fast shippment,the head safely and beautifully packed in a cute box and she even added a small hello kitty bag :aheartbea Thanks again for everything!

6. I adopted a CH Ange Ai Mari from Yuki. GREAT communication, FAST Ship from Spain, LOTS of little extras included, and Mari arrived in PERFECT condition! :D

What more could a DoA member ask for?! :celebrate :cheer :dance

Thanks again, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

7. I just had a great transaction with -Yuki- when she bought a doll from me.
      Everything went smooth with prompt payments and good communication.
      She notified me the moment the doll arrived and has been a pleasure to deal with.
      Very highly recommended!
      Thank you!
      ~Amanda :clover

8. I purchased a Customhouse Ai-Hyun boy body from -Yuki-.
      She was so kind and accepted my offer for the body. ^_^
      Transactions went perfectly, and she kept in great communication!
      She answered all my question very quickly and was so sweet.
      Fast shipping, and the body was packed nicely~
      She even sent me free gifts! :D
      I would love to do business with her again!
      Thank you so much!! <3

9. I bought a Customhouse / Aidolls Choa from Yuki with an extra head.

Yuki held the doll for me for a couple of weeks until I had the payment to pay fully, she was quick to ship and the doll was packaged up really well!! which is more then can be said for the delivery service as they were far from careful with the package! so the amazing packaging saved the doll ^^ I also got a couple of extras too!

Yuki is amazing, helpful and friendly and kept good contact with me, and I would remember to anyone! Thanks so much I love my Choa! <3

10. I bought a Petite Ai Yuriel from Yuki. Communication was beyond excellent, and she went above and beyond to make this a wonderful transaction. The doll was well packed (with extras!), and quickly shipped. I would happily recommend Yuki as a seller.

11. I bought Migidoll cho head from Yuki. :)
      We had great deal with her, and all went well and smootlhy.^^

Thank you so much for the deal, and i'm in love with my cho head! :3
      quick shipping and i will recomment Yuki for everyone!

12. Bought a DIM body of Yuki, all i can say is she is one of the best sellers i've ever delt with, very friendly and patent the whole time. Had some trouble with my paypal and she was nothing but patent with it, where other sellers would of normally called the deal off she waited and was friendly the whole time and understanding. Also got a cute free gift with it!
      Highly recomended and would do business with again!:lol:

13. I bought my Oasisdoll Yaoyue from Yuki and she was beyond amazing. Not only was there fantastic communication, she provided additional pictures at my request like lightning and was a pleasure to deal with.

She shipped her off the same day I paid and gave me the tracking number. Through no fault of her own between Spanish Post and Australia Post (both intent on blaming each other -_-;) she took quite a while to get here.

During that time Yuki kept in touch and took total responsibility for ringing the post office and checking up on everything almost on a daily basis, whilst checking the tracking just as much as I was :sweat

When my doll did arrive she was packaged brilliantly, bubble wrapped to the nines and with cushions and a doll bag. I have never had such a wonderful and delightful seller, and I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat

Thank you Yuki! You were a rare and utter treasure :)

14. I bought a Petite Ai Hanael from Yuki. Well packed, fast shipping and with very cute extra gifts :)
      It was a great deal and I would definitely recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you Yuki!

[h=2][/h]

15. [h=2]I bought the luts summer 09 head from Yuki.
      Great seller, quick shipment and careful package!!!!I can't ever thank you enough!!!<3[/h]

16. I bought a DOD Sha head from Yuki - she was quick to respond to messages, shipped out quickly, and packaged everything up really really well. The postal system was slow on my end, which made me antsy, but she was very patient with me and always responded to my messages ^_^

Positive!

Thanks so much!

17. I adopted a CH Little Junior Hades from Yuki.
      She offered it to me beside her normal posts to help me finding a body.
      The boy was in such a good condition I fell in love the first time I saw him and let him, how he is.

Yuki is a very friendly and helpful seller, fast shipping, little extras presents.
      It's a pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you very much!

18. I've bought a AI body from Yuki.
      Communication was very friendly, shipping was perfect and body was very well packed
      Thank you for the gift
      It was a pleasure to buy from Yuki.
      Thank you for all

19. I just end a perfect transaction with Yuki! i bought a Rosenlied TC Maret from her and i could not be happier with her, she is not just the perfect seller, she is one of the most lovely persons i have ever known! She was lovely communicative, sent the doll amazing fast and the most important thing, she redo his face up for me to fit my wishes!!! we have just made the perfect transaction, and I'm really happy for having meet this sweet girl: Thank you so much my dear, *enorm hug* ! <3<3<3

20. i bought a super gem body from YUKI and it was a wonderful transaction. over the 2 month payment plan which she graciously agreed to, she kept up good communication. when payment was completed YUKI sent off the body immediately and sent me the tracking information. at all times she kept me informed and the package arrived very well wrapped and in excellent condition.
      i highly recommend YUKI for all transactions. she is triple A in my book.