1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yuki

Jun 22, 2006

1. If you've had any transactions with me I'd appreciate it if you'd post feedback here. Thanks so much!

2. I've done group orders in the past with Yuki, and she's always fast with shipping and never late on paying. ^_^

And I recently commissioned a faceup from her. Not only did she do exactly what I wanted, but she was extremely fast! *_*

I would highly recommend her for absolutely any transactions. She's always very pleasant and wonderful to deal with.

*much love* <3

3. I commissioned a faceup from Yuki~

It was absolutely gorgeous and she was very, very fast. She's awesome to deal with and I hope to get some more faceups commisioned from her in the future. n_n

4. I commissioned two face-ups from Yuki and can't say enough about how great she is! She really listens, is super nice, sent my heads back to me quickly, and did a fabulous job. Thank you!!!!!!!

5. Bought two items from Yuki great to deal with items shipped out fast~ ^^ Thank you~

6. Got face ups and blushing for Rave and Riot from Yuki, I definitely have only praise for her ^ ^

7. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Yuki was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

8. I ordered a visor, there was a delay in mailing, and was refunded my shipping charge! I didn't even ask or have concerns about the delay. So super nice. The visor was packed will in a ziplock before being put in the envelope and arrived safely and quickly after initial delay. Pleasure to deal with. Definitely recommend to others.

9. SUPER SUPER nice! I couldn't have asked for a better seller.
      Shipping was fast and the packaging was awesome. Everything was in perfect condition.
      <333

10. I bought a pair of brown pants from Yuki and she was very nice and pleasant to speak with. She even came to my house to deliver them for me (since I didn't live so far away from her). She was great! Thanks sweety!

11. Yuki is an awesome seller. She was very fast in replying with PMs, kept me informed about when my package was sent out, etc. I got her items in mint condition within 2 weeks.

Overall, great seller *thumbs up*

12. Beautiful, delicate esthetics work. Yuki took the time to figure out what I wanted and what would work well, was phenomenally great about communicating everything along the way, was totally responsible and was an all around wonderful person to work with!!

Thank you so very much, Yuki!

13. Yuki's ethetics work is simply lovely and amazing. She really captures what you ask for and she is soooo incredibly talented! Truly her work is at a professional level.

I wouldn't hesitate to send a doll to her. She's a sweetheart to deal with as well.

Much :aheartbea to Yuki!!

14. I bought some glass eyes from Yuki and she was very nice to deal with. She sent them quickly and they were just as she described them. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

15. Yuki is a terrific seller! I just bought a pair of jeans from her, and she was prompt, friendly, and A+++++ at communicating. :aheartbea

16. Just received another face-up by Yuki. Yuki's very talented and has a wonderful face-up service.

17. Yuki did a faceup for my boy and wow I can't tell you how happy I am with it. She does awesome work. Just the faceup I wanted for my boy, Very nice, fast and responsible.
      Thank you ~

18. I bought a Volks jumpsuit from Yuki, and it arrived lightning fast and in brand new condition! It was a pleasure, and I'd definitely do business again!
      Thank you so much, hon!

19. I bought some hands from Yuki and they arrived today. Yuki is an ideal seller - friendly and prompt communication, secure shipping, and excellent merchandise. Thank you, Yuki! :daisy

20. Yuki purchased a scarf from me and made my end of things go super smoothly. Thanks!