1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yukichi

Nov 16, 2008

1. yukichi and I traded wigs with each other and she also purchased a scarf from me. She's a wonderful friendly person and it was great doing business with her.

2. :aheartbeaPlease leave feedback here if you have deal business with me:aheartbea

[​IMG]

Thank.

3. Message from mel-mel-chan
      ^
      ^

4. I sold kimono & sweater to yukichi.^0^She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.

PS: Your boy soooo cute.^///^

5. yukichi bought a newbie pack from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know when it arrived. Would definitely sell to again <3

6. yukichi participated in my dollmore group order! Great communication and quick payments! Thank you!

7. I sold a pair of hands to yukichi. Payment was prompt, and communication was excellent.

Such a sweetie!

Thank you for giving my hands a new home. ^_^

8. I recieved a pair of hands through yukichis group order! very communicative and prompt with response no matter what the trouble! RECOMMEND HIGHLY~~~!!!

9. I took part in a DollZone GO run by Yukichi and all went well. :D Thanks!

10. I was apart of the Dollwhy GO Yukichi ran, was wonderful to work with, Wonderful communication and kept things updated, would love to work with again!

11. I participated in a Dollwhy GO with Yukichi (she ran it) and it went perfectly. Everything was shipped very quickly and there were no problems. I would definitely work with her again.

12. Yukichi has purchased with us back in June. Great communication and always pleasant to deal with. Thanks a lot! :)

13. I was in a group order ran by Yukichi, and everything was great. Thank you very much! ^^

14. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

15. Yukichi did a faceup and body blushing on my Mini Gem for a fantastic price and she did a great job. She is very sweet and I would definitely send my girl to her again. :) She came back well-packaged, and with a little note. A+ rating!

Amalia

16. I bought a beautiful sd yukata from Yukichi...she was very friendly and sent the kimono out super fast.
      I would certainly do business with Yukichi again

17. I sold yukichi an MSD size Prince of Tennis shirt, Atobe. Fast and pleasant with all pms, a payment was sent to me within the hour of the initial pm. A positive transaction and I would gladly sell to yukichi again. Thanks so much for a great transaction! :thumbup

18. I sold a pair of doll boots to yukichi. Great communication, quick payment, and an overall wonderful transaction. Thanks very much! :)

19. Yukichi bought some yukata and a hakama set from me and was wonderful throughout the whole transaction. She kept up great communication, and paid very quickly. Would love to do business with her again--thanks! :)