1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yukihana

May 17, 2008

1. My feedback page, you can leave your comments here. Thanks :)
    2. A great buyer! Friendly, nice to communicate, and a fast payer!! I would recommoned to everyone!:)
    3. Yukihana bought some dresses from me and the transaction went great! I'd gladly recommend her as a buyer anytime. :)
    4. She bought 4 wigs from me and paid quickly and was very nice to deal with. Thanks again
    5. Yukihana bought a wig from me! Payment was quick, and communication was wonderful. Thanks so much!
    6. I sold a wig to yukihana, who was a great buyer! She was friendly, paid quickly and kept in great communication :) Thanks very much!
    7. I purchased a littlefee from Yuki and she was wonderful to deal with! She packed my Bisou very well and comunication was great! Over all a smooth transaction. Thanks again!! :)
    8. I bought three pairs of MNF magnetic hands from Yukihana. They arrived safe and sound and were exactly as discribed. Very excelent seller.
    9. Bought a MNF Breakaway head and arm set from yukihana. While it took a little while to get here, it came in perfect condition, and she was very patient with my queries.