1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yukihotaru

Oct 10, 2007

1. I bought some SD shoes from Yukihotaru. Communication was good, shipping was fast, and they were SO WELL packaged! Seriously, they were packed better than some dolls I've received from the company. Great transaction!

2. I bought a bondle clothes for my SD 16. Everything was good, communication and shipping was fast, a nice and friendly person. ^^ The packed arrives safetly and was good packaged.
      Thank you very much for this smoothly transaction. (and a thank you from my girl ^.^)

3. I sold Volks SD17 clothes to Yukihotaru. It was a perfect transaction. She always fast when reply my message and payment was prompt too. She also let me know when the package arrived. Very pleasant with the whole transaction.

Thank you so much!!

4. I sold a sadol dress to Yukihotaru, and it was a wonderful transaction. Fast payment & great communication, couldn't ask for more! I'd love to deal with her in future. Highly recommended! Thanks!!

5. I bought a beautiful SD17 shirt from Yukihotaru, she was really nice and considerate! Received my package swiftly and in lovely condition. Thank you! Highly recommended!

6. She bought a Dollheart Set from me and it has been a perfect transaction. Very nice communication and fast payment. Thank you!!!!

7. I bought from Dollheart pieces from yukihotaru and she was an awesome seller! Super friendly, great communication and quick shipping! Would gladly do business with her again :) Thanks so much!

8. Yukihotaru purchased a floral dress from me, she was really friendly, communication was great and she paid promptly. She even let me know when she received the item. She was a great buyer and I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you so much.

9. Yzkihotaru bought my Azone shoes and everything was great. Hope to deal with her again! ^_^

10. I love the goth red plaid SD jacket that I bought from Yukihotaru. She was great to deal with and I'd happily buy from her again.

11. Yuki bought a set of dollclothes from me. Really awesome buyer would do business again with!!

12. Thank you very much for the Bluefairy SD body. It was very well packed and arrived safely.❤

13. I just had a wonderful transaction with Yukihotaru. Communication was smooth, shipping was prompt and I couldn't have asked for better packing: well wrapped and inside the perfect shipping box. Thank you!

14. I bought an Angellstudio Tuxedo and vest from yukihotaru and she was a pleasure to deal with.
      Great communication, Yuki replied fast and friendly to all my messages. Fast shipping and nicely packed items.
      I would definitly do business again with her. Thank you for this lovely transaction !

15. Yukihotaru sold me an DWC02 head and it was a great transaction. They shipped the head to my friend in Spain who is gonna paint the head for me. My friend confirmed the head was packed safely and arrived perfectly. I would definitely recommend Yukihotaru.
      Thanks a lot!

16. I bought a Mirodoll 66cm boy body from @yukihotaru. Smooth transaction, from the detailed description via communication to fast shipping. He was shipped unstrung, packed perfectly with each part carefully wrapped. Five-star transaction, thank you so much! :daisy

17. I bought a pullover and shirt for 70cm dolls from Yuki and the transaction was very pleasant. Great communication, fast shipping and my items were nicely packed ! I would not hesitate doing business again with Yuki. Thank you very much !

18. Bought a hoodie and trench coat Yukihotaru and everything was perfect! Great price and the clothes were in excellent condition. Would definitely buy from again :)

19. I bought a Soom SG male body in grey from yukihotaru.
      The communication was great, we agreed on a layway and yukihotaru promptly shipped the body after the last payment. It came to me safely packaged with each part carefully wrapped.
      Thank you very much! :D

20. Another great transaction. Perfectly wrapped and packed, quick both in shipping and in conversation, really polite and helpful. I totally recommend buying from Yukihotaru.