1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yukihotaru

Oct 10, 2007

1. I commissioned yukihotaru for a pair of jeans, and two shirts. Even though I had loads of questions, she was patient throughout the whole thing and answered them. The clothes I commissioned from her were goregeous and well made. I definitely recommend others to commission/order from her as well!

2. Lovely buyer! She kept me informed at all times of what was going on and made her payments on time as she said she would. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

3. Yukihotaru puchased two SD silverplate rings from me, had excellent communication, was very friendly and let me know when they arrived safe and sound! She's highly recommended!

4. I commissioned a pair of pants. The fabric is perfect, the design excellent. They fit quite well, for the most part, and the craftsmanship is really awesome.

Also, lovely to do business with; I was kept informed every step of the way.

5. I commissioned a set of DOT clothes from Yuki not to long ago. She is a incredible sweet and wonderful to work with, responded quickly to my messages/questions and the clothes are incredible! Highly recommended.

6. I sold a pair of boots to Yukihotaru. Very pleasant to deal with! Thanks!

7. Yukihotaru was a great buyer. Good communication and fast payment. Thumbs up from me

8. Yukihotaru bought a Miho head from me. The transaction went great :)
      Would definitely do business again!

Thanks!

Vicky

9. Yuki is an ideal buyer - excellent communication & prompt payments. She let me know when the shirt arrives and I truly appreciate that. Thank you for a flawless transaction! :D

10. Yukihotaru bought a pair of boots from me. We had a very friendly and pleasant transaction, and I'd definitely recommend her! Thank you Yuki!

11. Had a custom jacket, shirt, and jeans commissioned from Yukihotaru. She was very professional and very communicative. Everyone should commission from her!! :)

12. Sold a Volks body to Yukihotaru and was an excellent transaction! I was paid very quickly and she was very understanding with the delays in the sale, due to some personal problems. Would love to deal with again, thank you ever so much! :)

13. I sold a DOT outfit to Yukihotaru. Fast action and everything was great.
      High recommend! Thank you!^^

14. Amazing seller!
      Item arrived in pristine condition, packaged well, and amazingly fast delivery! (..for England xD)
      Would buy again! ^^

15. Had a wonderful transaction with Yukihotaru she even let me know when the item arrived.. I highly recommend this lovely person in doing business with on DOA

16. Sold a H.Naoto shirt to YukiHotaru and the whole transaction went very smoothly with great communication and quick payment! Highly recommended buyer!

17. Bought a black MSD wig from Yukihotaru. Fast communication and shipping made this a pleasant deal. Highly reccomended =)

18. I recently bought a Soom Euclase meditation head from yukihotaru in a spilt. She kept me updated and sent it fast. I would buy from this seller again!

19. I participated in a split with yukihotaru for a Soom Euclase where I got the claws. Communication was fantastic and she updated everyone in the split regularly. Item was shipped quickly and packaged very safely. I would highly recommend and definatly join a split from her again!!!

20. did a split with her, i delay my shipping due to my hectic schedule, she was very accomodating andf nice to deal with XD