1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yukihotaru

Oct 10, 2007

1. wonderful to deal with,She is a very friendly buyer to deal with. Thank you!

2. I've sold a Crobidoll body to Yukihotaru. Good communication , she answers quickly and she's very friendly.
      Thank you again ;)

3. Yukihotaru bought a pair of SD13 boots from me. She paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived :) Thanks~!!

4. Yuki bought some doll underwear from me. She was super friendly and prompt in both payment and communication. Thanks so much!

5. I sold an item to Yukihotaru. Payment was quick, and they let me know once the item had arrived. Perfect transaction.

6. I sold a pair of jeans and Sadol tee to Yukihotaru ,A pleasure to work with.and make a very quickly payment.a nice communication~Thank you very much .^_^

7. Yukihotaru purchased a DD head from me. She was great with communication and paid quickly. Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a dollheart collar from Yukihotaru, it was sent super fast and she was lovely to trade with :)

9. i bought a dollheart wig from yukihotaru,lovely seller,the wig arrived to today and it is lovely,thank you

10. I sold a top from my Dollheart fukubukuro to Yukihotaru and everything went very smoothly! I would deal with this buyer again. Thanks so much!

11. I got Alk wings from yukihotaru in a split. She was very prompt in replies and sent out the wings very fast. It was a good transaction. ^_^

12. Yukihotaru bought a shirt from me, very fast pms and prompt payment, warm and friendly communication, definitely a recommended buyer~! <3
      Thank you~! :)

13. Yukihotaru sold me a Dollheart fuku SD skirt. The skirt was lost in the mail, Yukihotaru filed a claim and got a refund for me. Communication was very good she kept me informed throughout the whole proces. Highly recommended a pleasure to do business with and a very nice person ! Thank you Yukihotaru for everyting !

14. Yukihotaru did a short layaway with me and she was nothing short of spectacular! She was fast and on time with her payments and an excellent communicator. In a layaway, communication is ultimately one of the things that I really appreciate. Yukihotaru is a fantastic buyer and is such a good person all-around! Highly recommended. :)

15. I sold a Dollheart black tank top to yuki =) Smooth transaction, I was notified promptly when the item had arrived. Would recommend! Thanks for the good transaction! <3

16. Yukihotaru bought a skirt from me and the transaction went through like a dream and I am very happy with the comms and responses and would recommend her 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies. ((><))

17. Sold a shirt to Yukihotaru. She paid fast, and her communication was splendid. Would gladly deal with again!

18. I bought a Dollfie Dream head from Yukihotaru! She was extremely kind, and very responsive! I couldn't ask for more from a seller! ^-^

19. I sold a DollHeart Set to Yukihotaru via layaway. She was very communicative, quick to pay and finshed the layaway very fast. She is a wonderful person and a great buyer. Definitely reccomend transactions with her!

20. I bought a lovely jacket from Yukihotaru for Wilson (my Lati Red K). It is gorgeous and the shipping was really fast and reasonably priced!

[​IMG]