Feedback for YukiKira

Nov 2, 2011

1. Please leave me feedback here. Thank you ^w^

2. I bought from YukiKira hands. They were very good packed.
      A good seller. It was very pleasant to deal. :)

3. I purchased a Fantasy Doll 1/6 body from YukiKira. It was VERY well packaged, and she was quick to reply to PM's. <3 She's a lovely seller ;D

4. I participated in YukiKira's Clozel split for the legs.
      She's a wonderful seller - the communication was great and she was very friendly and kind. The legs arrived very fast and well packaged and cushioned.

Definitely a recommendation - thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. YukiKira took part in a split I was hosting!
      She was awesome, paid in the right time, always reachable by PM, highly recommended! ^^

6. Positive!
      I bought a Soom Dia head from YukiKira. She was friendly and shipped very quickly. My beautiful new doll (head) came wrapped very safely.

Thanks!

7. I bought a body from YukiKira. Her communication was great and the body arrived quickly and in perfect condition! A great transaction!

Thank you!

8. Yuki bought a sgem male body from me.
      She's a great buyer. Paid fast and sent me a notice when she received the box.
      Positive feedback :3

9. I've bought a Amber hooves set from Yukikira. I've paid her on layaway. It had been a great transaction. Fast shipping and the hooves are in wonderful condition.

10. I sold Yukikira a Soom outfit and shoes, she is great, very good communication, paid so fast, and was all the time very patient and nice, thank you Kira!

11. I bought a pair of feet from Yukikira - they were well packaged and shipped quickly. Great transaction!

12. I bought a Crobidoll from YukiKira and she was amazing to do business with! Great communication and very quick to ship! Arrived exactly as described and wrapped very well! I highly recommend her as a seller!

13. YukiKira bought a LTF DES faceplate from me. She was very kind and fast with the payment. I enjoyed doing business with her. ^^

14. I recently bought a Switch Uhui Head (NS) from YukiKira. She shipped it very fast and with good packaging. Also good communication on her part as well.[h=2][/h]

15. YukiKira bought a Crobidoll Ziwoo from me~
      I responded to her WTB thread & we arranged a layaway which she paid off early : )
      She was a great communicator, always enthusiastic, friendly & understanding!
      She is wonderful <3

16. I sold a LTF Chloe to YukiKira and it was a wonderful transaction :) she paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived! I would highly recommend and love to deal with again, thank you so much!!

17. I bought a Dia head from YukiKira, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!:D

18. I sold a DoD Tender Elf Sha head to YukiKira, her communication was great, she paid promptly and let me know she had received her item. A very pleasant, easy transaction. Thanks :3

19. I sold to YukiKira a DOT Lahoo's official outfit and i can tell that it was a wonderful experience. she's really kind and a pleasure to deal with!

Thank you so much for being so nice !!

20. Bought a ryu head from yukikira, very pleasant to deal with, friendly and communicative :) would do business with again!