1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for YukiOokami

Jun 6, 2008

1. Hello everyone. I'm finally starting a feedback thread for myself! It'll be the first time I purchase an item from another user and hopefully not my last. Also, if I ever decide to sell anything of my own to anyone else. I appreciate any and all feedback given. Thank you! :)

- YukiOokami -

2. It looks like I'm the first one to post here~ :)

YukiOokami bought a pair of Dream of Doll DoT 'default' hands from me. Right up front she told me that she had never bought from a user on DoA, so she didn't have a feedback thread to link me to--I was very impressed with the honesty--and, well... we all have to start somewhere, right? ^_~

Communication was exceptionally prompt and payment was sent when promised. YukiOokami is a very friendly person and I would definitely look forward to having more transactions with her! ^^

Thank you again, YukiOokami, and I hope that you have lots of wonderful transactions with other DoA members. <3

3. YukiOokami commissioned two fantasy crowns from me and couldn't have been more wonderful to work for. Great communication, ultra-fast payment. Highly recommended!

4. YukiOokami bought a pair of Beryl hoofparts from me.
      Extremely nice and amazing to communicate with, and payment was sent super fast!
      Thank you!

5. YukiOokami commissioned me to do a face-up for her Soom Amber. She was extremely pleasant to work with and communication was excellent. She explained exactly what she wanted so it was very easy to understand the vision for her doll's face-up. I would gladly work with her again. Thanks again!

6. YukiOokami joined my GO for an Iplehouse Luna and everything was perfect! She made payments on time, kept up superb communication and always stayed true to her word. Its not often that you deal with someone and feel like you've instantly become friends, but YukiOokami is so sweet and interesting our conversations often expanded beyond just the business. I would definitely give her my personal recommendation and I wish her the best in her future endeavors- Thanks so much YukiOokami!

7. YukiOokami bought a pair of eyes from me - she was super sweet and was a great communicator. Thanks so much.:sweat

8. Looks like I'm the first to leave feedback after buying something from YukiOokami.
      I bought a DOD tender Lahoo head from her. Her communication was prompt, polite and wonderful. And she described everything perfectly in her sale thread. And she shipped out the head very fast, and I'm shocked that it's here already!
      I would be more then happy to purchase from YukiOokami again if I ever had the opportunity. Thanks again for everything!!!

9. I bought Soom Bygg Fur Wings and Cloak from YukiOokami.
      Received them real quick and was a pleasure to deal with :)
      Described them perfectly in her thread.

10. YukiOokami bought my Chrom outfit from me - lovely to deal with throughout with fast payment and excellent communication!

Thank you <3

11. Hi! YukiOokami ran a Soom split for a Galena, and it was a very good experience. She kept us up to date, and shipped promptly and well! Thanks so much, Becky

12. I was part of YukiOokami split for Galena and me too had a good experience. She replied to all my message and was very friendly and said all the information you wanted to know and very helpfull. The payment went well. And When I got my package it was wellpacked and no shipping problem for me ^^ I am VERY HAPPY getting my GALENA Wing's
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (Hope to be part somewhere in the futue for next split with her) =3

13. I just participated in the split YukiOokami lead for Galena, she shipped promptly, kept me updated and it was an overall wonderful transaction!

Thank you~ :aheartbea

14. YukiOokami commissioned me to paint her boy, and everything went great!

Very, very smooth commission. Wonderful to deal with, great communication, and absolutely no drama about payment.
      Would DEFINITELY work with again (and again, hopefully! XD) -- Thank you so much, dear! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

15. I bought a DoT Sha wig from YukiOokami. Communication was prompt and extremely friendly. She is very step by step in her dealing, and I really appreciate her checking up with me through PM on whether I've yet received the item. Thank you so much for a very smooth and pleasant transaction ^__^

16. bought a pair of eyes from YuiOokami! Very speedy transaction.
      Would definitely do business with again!
      Thank you!

17. YukiOokami bought a Soom Mecha Angel Deneb head from me. She was very friendly and paid promptly. I'd definitely do business with her again :)

18. YukiOokami bought a Dollzone leo by a short time layway from me. We have good communication. Everything is great
      thanks !

19. I purchased a pair of hands.

The entire trandaction went very smoothly and I would deffinetly buy from her again. Shes very sweet and I recomend her 100%!

20. I bought a Heliot horn from YukiOokami and the transaction went very smoothly. She shipped quickly and the horn was packed very well. Great transaction, thanks! :)