1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yukisaboten

Mar 30, 2010

1. Here is a thread regarding transactions with Yukisaboten. :)

Yukisaboten bought a wig from me and I couldn't ask anything more from this transaction. Buyer was quick to respond, prompt in payment and notified me upon the item's arrival. I would not hesitate to do business with the buyer again. :D

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. :D Yukisaboten was in my Dollmore GO! :D It was her first time participating in any group order, and she was very friendly and absolutely lovely as a participant. Excellent with payment and communication, and let me know when her order arrived home safely <3

I'd definitely love to host Yuki again!

Thanks!
      L.

3. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Yukisaboten. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Yukisaboten bought a MSD outfit from me. Awesome communication and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended :)!
      Thanks a bunch!~

5. Yukisaboten bought some MSD clothes from me and she was such a dear! The transaction was flawless and I would love to deal with her again!

6. Yukisaboten participated in my Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to have! We had good communication through out transactions and I would totally work with her again. Her payments were also prompt and she was a total sweetie. Thanks again!

7. Yukisaboten purchased a pair of SD jeans from me and was lovely. She was great with the communication, she paid quickly and we had no issues whatsoever. It was a pleasure doing business with her!

8. Yukisaboten bought an SD sweater from me. She payed quickly and had great communication! Thanks so much! <3

9. Yukisaboten was in my Taobao GO. Communication was excellent and payments were always prompt. Thanks for being understanding with seller issues and for being a great participant!