1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yukix

Apr 6, 2009

1. feedback feedback~!

2. I had a great transaction with yukix! She purchased a brush from me. All of her pms were friendly and polite. She paid quickly and left feedback upon receiving her package. Everything went very smoothly and I would absolutely do business with her again! :thumbup

3. I sold a black blazer to yukix. Payment was prompt and transaction was smooth. A very nice buyer!

4. I bought a T-sha head from yukix. PMs were fast and the transaction went smoothly. She's definitely a recommended seller~! Thank her so much~! :)

5. Positive+1^^
      yukix bought 2 pairs of pants from me and she is really a great buyer!
      Friendly and eazy to communicated,besides she send payment very fast

Thanks very much again dear^^

6. I purchased an SD13 boy body yukix! Her communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and she shipped promptly! Thank you sooo soo much!!! Would love to do business again!!! Highly Recommended!

7. yukix bougut the top from me, it's a great consumer :D

8. Purchased a pair of SD shoes. Shipped quickly and the shoes are perfect. Great seller!

9. I traded my new dod dot's body2 for Yukix's dod dot body. It was a very smooth trade and communication was lightening fast. Fantastic seller, really polite and friendly:)
      Thank you so much!

10. yukix commissioned the taobao shopping service from me , great communication and fast payment , recommend !

11. yukix bought some SD clothing from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt and transaction was smooth! Highly recommended buyer, thank you so much! :aheartbea

12. I bought a SD13 shirt from Yukix and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication and friendly. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you!

13. I bought a Crobidoll Nia head and the transaction couldn't be more perfect ^^~ Friendly and prompt communication and she shipped it really fast c: The head was very very nicely and securely packaged and she even included candies~
      I wouldn't hesitate doing business with yukix any time again ^^

14. I purchased some SD clothes. They are beautifully made and shipped really quickly. Yukik was a pleasure to deal with. A great transaction.

15. I bought a DOD Ducan wig from Yukix. Communication was excellent and super friendly! They shipped out the item right away and kept me informed. I highly recommend Yukix as a seller and would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
      Thanks a bunch!

16. I purchased 2 SD wigs from Yukix.

Being my first purchase off DOA It was fantastic. Communication was Great Items were shipped promptly and arrived in very good condition.

I appreciate her patience with my nervousness as a first time buyer and will recommend her to anyone interested in her items.

17. I purchased a DOT Ducan with a type 2 body. Transaction was smooth and shipping was really fast. The doll is beautiful and still in great condition. Highly recommend this seller.

18. I bought Supergem body from Yukik. She was very kind to me. I was making a lot of arrangement about shipping, but she agree and help my request right and yet fast shipping with a well package. I would like to do a business with her again next time.

19. Yukix commissioned me for painting her SG Dia head. She's very responsive toward the transaction and provided me with a clear explanation and mock up of how I should've draw her head. She's also very polite and easy to work with. I'm having a whole enjoyable experience working with her and won't hesitate to do so again if there come other chances.

20. I bought a pair of Soom jointed hands from yukix. The transaction went smoothly: fast answers, great communication, prompt shipping and very thorough packaging. I'm very happy about this purchase! Highly recommended :D