1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for yulchek

Feb 3, 2008

1. If you have had any transactions with me, please feel free to leave a feedback. Thank you.

2. I just had a transaction with Yulchek, and it was very smooth and fast! Thanks Hun.

3. Purchased a Unoa Kit from me - transaction was great, no problems at all
      Thanks SO much Love Carla xx

4. Purchased a pair of Dollmore white pants and a Dollmore pink shirt from yulchek.
      Wonderful seller! The items were shipped quickly and arrived safely. :aheartbea
      Thank you!

5. I purchased her Roda and it was a very pleasant and easy transaction ! She's a very nice person and her communication is excellent ! Thank you veruy much again, Yuliya !

6. I purchased a unoa large bust, it arrived quickly, it was well wrapped and was as described in the sale thread. Communication was good throughout the transaction.
      Thanks
      Julie

7. Purchased Unoa optional hands from yulcheck.

Communication was good and the hands arrived amazingly fast and packed very securely.

Thank you very much ^^

8. I've just received a Unoa Sist faceplate from yulcheck. It was packed beautifully and is in perfect condition. Communication was great. Thank you very much!

9. I have bought doll from yulschek.
      is terribly nice, and to responds

all questions immediately and do the shipping very, very quickly.

I could recommend her highly as vendor und would buy from her at any time again.

Thank you so much yulchek for the sweet doll

10. I bought a lovely wig from Yulchek. It arrived quickly and was well-packaged.

11. Red leather shoes

I recently bought shoes from Yulchek - very smooth transaction and received the shoes the next day - super fast !! Would do business with her again !! x

12. Purchased my Limhwa and she was well packed, shipped promptly. I love the doll, thanks!

13. Bought the lovely Supia Lina from Yulcheck she arrived quickly, in perfect condition and I am very happy with the transaction, thank you!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from yulchek and all the transaction was perfect. The eyes are beautiful and yulchek was a really kind seller ^^

15. I bought SD16 Kira from yulchek on a layaway, communication was great and she was promptly sent after I had finished paying for her! She arrived very quickly and safely packed complete with all her things <3 Great transaction!

16. Yulchek sold me her SD16 Pearl, she was really nice, accepted a short layaway for this doll and send it really quickly after the last paiement was done. Thanks a lot for this transaction !

17. I have just received the most beautiful Unoa Zero full set which I was so lucky to be able to purchase from Yulchek.
      She was packaged so safely and secure. I can not stop looking at her, she is so beautiful.
      Yulchek was fantastic to deal with and sent her for me as soon as I paid.
      I am beyond thrilled and would highly recommend Yulchek to anyone.
      Thank you so much :lol: I love my new girl :love:dance:aheartbea

18. Yulcheck sold me her amazing limwha - eos doll half elf.
      she has been kind and friendly, allowed me to have layaway, and shipped really quickly despite having many things to do and me ending the layaway before planned time. the doll came in amazing conditions, carefully packed.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, thank you so much for this wonderful doll and this amazing transaction!

19. Yulchek used my shopping service to bought an Unoa Elder Ange on Yahoo Auction Japan ! Transaction was perfect and good communication, highly recommended as buyer ! A++

20. I bought a D-storic/Bimong Narae from yulchek and everything was perfect from the beginning to the end.
      I definitely recommend her!! Thank you very much^^